Dwarkadheesh - Bhagwaan Shree Krishna

Got Reply from MR.Amrit Sagar

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Friends we all are missing Rukmini devi so much ,so i sent a message to Mr. Amrit Sagar who is the producer of the show ...my message was------

Sir as you are the maker of the show Dwarikadhish and no official page of the show is there so sending you this message ...plz ...we viewers want RUKMINI DEVI back in the show ...and want to see the story of Lord Krishna and Rukmini devi son PRADUMN story just like the way it was shown in SHRI KRISHNA directed by GREAT Mr RAMANAND SAGAR JI...plz...we want our Rukmini devi back ...plz cast a new decent and good actress as Rukmini devi ..plz...feelings and emotions of LORD KRISHNA devotees are attached with the show...hope u will give an ear to our demands...

Reply of Mr. Amrit Sagar is -------I ll see what can be done... I am happy u like my show... Thank you for ur kind words... Jai Shri Krishna...

Friends just wanted to share this with you all Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriyavik rocks.Vrish.mnx12

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Got Reply from MR.Amrit Sagar" in Dwarkadheesh - Bhagwaan Shree Krishna forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Happy to hear that Amrit Sagar responded to you.

In RS-SK, they showed Rukmini alongside Krishna all the time, whereas in this serial, they are showing Jambavati & Satyabhama.  Neither a/c of Krishna's wives watching events alongside him is really documented, so this is one of the legitimate licenses that serial makers do have.  Having said that, Rukmini being substituted by Jambavati or Satyabhama for major events like Parijat & Tulabharam are indeed bloopers, but by this time, that damage is done.

If they do bring back Rukmini, as you note, Pradhyumna is the only story left, but there too, Rukmini has just cameo appearances, and the story will be around Pradhyumna, Mayavati & Shambara.  In that case, they'll need to get really good actors to play the roles of Pradhyumna & Mayavati if they want to keep viewers glued.  Given how lukewarm the Mahabharata was received and how they've had a tough time finding the Pandavas & Draupadi, they'll be out of their depth in finding a Pradhyumna.

Only thing - Rukmini will join Jambavati & Satyabhama in Krishna's theater.  I just wish Balarama & Revathy were also there - I really miss them.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriyavik rockssita11

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sita11

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

Happy to hear that Amrit Sagar responded to you.

In RS-SK, they showed Rukmini alongside Krishna all the time, whereas in this serial, they are showing Jambavati & Satyabhama.  Neither a/c of Krishna's wives watching events alongside him is really documented, so this is one of the legitimate licenses that serial makers do have.  Having said that, Rukmini being substituted by Jambavati or Satyabhama for major events like Parijat & Tulabharam are indeed bloopers, but by this time, that damage is done.

If they do bring back Rukmini, as you note, Pradhyumna is the only story left, but there too, Rukmini has just cameo appearances, and the story will be around Pradhyumna, Mayavati & Shambara.  In that case, they'll need to get really good actors to play the roles of Pradhyumna & Mayavati if they want to keep viewers glued.  Given how lukewarm the Mahabharata was received and how they've had a tough time finding the Pandavas & Draupadi, they'll be out of their depth in finding a Pradhyumna.

Only thing - Rukmini will join Jambavati & Satyabhama in Krishna's theater.  I just wish Balarama & Revathy were also there - I really miss them.

Vrish i am just sooo sickk of seeing Jamvanti and satyabhama all time with Krishna ...OuchSleepy
the makers already did a lot of damage by replacing Rukmini devi by jamvanti and satyabhama in the Tulabharam and Sudama storiesOuch

...i am really afraid if they are thinking of replacing Rukmini devi in the Pradumn story ...becaz now the sagars have put Mahabharat at the back stage and now i think they are dealing with the major events  of Krishnas life only which only few ppl know...so i sent this message to MR AMRIT and before also i sent him 2 messages like 2-3 months back but he never replied...this time i am amazed that he replied to me just a day after my message ...rite now the show is totally charmless ...its high time that sagars brink back the charm of the show and seeing a new actress as Rukmini wud be a breath of fresh air ...truly wish that sagars get good actors for the pradumn story ...

vik rocksmnx12.Vrish.

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Sita

If they can get a good new actress, she can just as easily play Draupadi, and then they can give her a much more major role and return to the Mahabharata story.  I don't want them to get a Rukmini who's even worse than Priya.  Pradhyumna was very handsome, and Mayavati was the incarnation of Rati devi, so they can't just put any Hidimbaa like actress in her role.  So essentially, they'd have to audition for 3 new roles, in addition to Shambara.

Otoh, w/ Mahabharata, they pretty much have everyone, except Draupadi, Karna & Subhadra.  So they'll need 2 actresses - one almost a cameo role (Subhadra's) and one major one (Draupadi).  I guess it is theoretically possible not to have Karna @ all.  But w/o getting Draupadi, they can't get the Pandavas, w/o getting the Pandavas, Krishna will never get to kill Jarasandha & Sishupala.

Hopefully, by the time they finish this Paundrak track, they have found their Draupadi and can restart their Mahabharata track.  Another alternative, if they want to bring show Pradhyumna - have Priya do a couple of cameo appearances as Rukmini, and then show Pradhyumna & Mayavati.  That could eat up a few weeks.  Only thing I'm wondering - will they risk losing some of their Mahabharata actors during such a long interval?

Debipriyavik rockssita11

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.