Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

--Krish--

IF-Rockerz

--Krish--

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishti_17

I didnt expect him to say Unbelievable.. Ermm 
Hope he realizes what she is going through..
The segments today, he had eyes for her, as if trying to know whats actually making her unhappy.. Wish he stands by her always.

oh he will.. he has always in the past.. so this time also he will.. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Apz..UltimateBarunmishti_17

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What's unbelievable ASR? (Page 3)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

applesauce.

IF-Sizzlerz

applesauce.

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
I jst hope he supports hr wen d truth cums out.
In SBB it ws shwd dat she jst walks away aftr cumin 2 knw abt shyam...Ntire Raizada fly wer surprisd by hr reactn..n I sw arnav noticin hr upset face..so hope he follows hr.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UltimateBarun

UltimateBarun

IF-Rockerz

UltimateBarun

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aanu23

Arrey yaar...don bash my poor ASREmbarrassed...comeon...if she had spoken some word atleast he could have read her eyes...anyways as per sbb/sbs ..it looks like khushi saw shyam and must have ran back to arnav's room to tell him so...but she would have again kept quiet and came back...and then we see arnav sensing something is really wrong and he comes down to the puja...thats my wild guess!!Day Dreaming

hey who is bashin? how will he understand all of a sudden! My post is jut to say that he will have to believe her! does that sound something different!

lemme read it again!

anu17

IF-Sizzlerz

anu17

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
I can go with any thing yaaar bust just want Arnav to be his side and help her in every way...
plz CV do only this...then show will Rock...
nice post dear lovely pic...

UltimateBarun

Chinu5

Goldie

Chinu5

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Un believable..
I think it signify that he is not going to believe her ? I  hope i am wrong and wish he will believe her ... ...I hope he will be by her side ...

UltimateBarun

UltimateBarun

IF-Rockerz

UltimateBarun

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Krish--

i think ASR said unbelievable because she didnt know y she came there.. she came , didnt speak .. just left.. so i think he was confused.. and ASR will take a minute to assimilate his feelings after he sees KKG.. that is how it has been throughout.. 

so ASR will come down for pooja even thought he said he is not joining and has work.. he will be coming down only for KKG (i am sure) and then he will see that she is upset.. so he will try to figure it out .. and even if he shouts at KKG blaming her, the very next minute he will know that it is not true and will go to her, so no worries Embarrassed

this is what i keep saying to myself Embarrassed

an "AAL IS WELL" attitude!

aal is well! aal is well!

hope ur words come true

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Neemsundari--Krish--JennyAvni

JennyAvni

IF-Rockerz

JennyAvni

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
even i cursed my self for watching SBS today...the track wil drag for a week...goshhh...so much pain for khuhsi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

UltimateBarun..Apz..

JennyAvni

IF-Rockerz

JennyAvni

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by community_drive

Originally posted by --Krish--

i think ASR said unbelievable because she didnt know y she came there.. she came , didnt speak .. just left.. so i think he was confused.. and ASR will take a minute to assimilate his feelings after he sees KKG.. that is how it has been throughout.. 

so ASR will come down for pooja even thought he said he is not joining and has work.. he will be coming down only for KKG (i am sure) and then he will see that she is upset.. so he will try to figure it out .. and even if he shouts at KKG blaming her, the very next minute he will know that it is not true and will go to her, so no worries Embarrassed

this is what i keep saying to myself Embarrassed

an "AAL IS WELL" attitude!

aal is well! aal is well!

hope ur words come true

U said wat i exactly reated like...

I was like AAl IS WELL...then saw ur comment...hehehe...gosh i cant take the weekend after tomms epi...

--Krish--

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.