Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

kitty25

Goldie

kitty25

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
More than anything else iam really really worried about KKGUnhappy what is going to happen in future ...if there is a future for her?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rubinaislam..Apz..UltimateBarun

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What's unbelievable ASR? (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

honeypriya

IF-Sizzlerz

honeypriya

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Lovely post...but after seeing and analysing it many times...he said "Unbelievable" coz he couldnt believe that she came to him and said nothing...usually she comes,fights,talking nine to dozen but she didnt say a word...that was unbelievable !!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

aanu23..Apz..UltimateBarunSupna9GanBarunFan-CoolChick-mahamluvsbsincandescent

dnyd

Goldie

dnyd

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by frockstar

its unbelievable that she cant put on her own seat belt but can change car tyresWink

This was such an amazing comment i burst out laughing. Literally had tears in my eyes!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

frockstarkitty25..Apz..UltimateBarunGanBarunFanmahamluvsbsGayuArnav

aanu23

Goldie

aanu23

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Arrey yaar...don bash my poor ASREmbarrassed...comeon...if she had spoken some word atleast he could have read her eyes...anyways as per sbb/sbs ..it looks like khushi saw shyam and must have ran back to arnav's room to tell him so...but she would have again kept quiet and came back...and then we see arnav sensing something is really wrong and he comes down to the puja...thats my wild guess!!Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

UltimateBarun..Apz..

--Krish--

IF-Rockerz

--Krish--

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
i think ASR said unbelievable because she didnt know y she came there.. she came , didnt speak .. just left.. so i think he was confused.. and ASR will take a minute to assimilate his feelings after he sees KKG.. that is how it has been throughout.. 

so ASR will come down for pooja even thought he said he is not joining and has work.. he will be coming down only for KKG (i am sure) and then he will see that she is upset.. so he will try to figure it out .. and even if he shouts at KKG blaming her, the very next minute he will know that it is not true and will go to her, so no worries Embarrassed

this is what i keep saying to myself Embarrassed

Edited by --Krish-- - 08 December 2011 at 8:37am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

UltimateBarun..Apz..GanBarunFan

Shahu

Goldie

Shahu

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
What a lovely post.
It had made me emotional as well.
Thanks a lot for this.

UltimateBarunNaBoleTumNa...

mishti_17

IF-Stunnerz

mishti_17

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
I didnt expect him to say Unbelievable.. Ermm 
Hope he realizes what she is going through..
The segments today, he had eyes for her, as if trying to know whats actually making her unhappy.. Wish he stands by her always.

UltimateBarunNaBoleTumNa...

zaniax

IF-Dazzler

zaniax

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Krish--

i think ASR said unbelievable because she didnt know y she came there.. she came , didnt speak .. just left.. so i think he was confused.. and ASR will take a minute to assimilate his feelings after he sees KKG.. that is how it has been throughout.. 

so ASR will come down for pooja even thought he said he is not joining and has work.. he will be coming down only for KKG (i am sure) and then he will see that she is upset.. so he will try to figure it out .. and even if he shouts at KKG blaming her, the very next minute he will know that it is not true and will go to her, so no worries Embarrassed

this is what i keep saying to myself Embarrassed
U R sooo rite ... I also think so Smile

UltimateBarun--Krish--

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.