What's unbelievable ASR? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by frockstar

its unbelievable that she cant put on her own seat belt but can change car tyresπŸ˜‰

This was such an amazing comment i burst out laughing. Literally had tears in my eyes!!!
Arrey yaar...don bash my poor ASR😳...comeon...if she had spoken some word atleast he could have read her eyes...anyways as per sbb/sbs ..it looks like khushi saw shyam and must have ran back to arnav's room to tell him so...but she would have again kept quiet and came back...and then we see arnav sensing something is really wrong and he comes down to the puja...thats my wild guess!!😍
i think ASR said unbelievable because she didnt know y she came there.. she came , didnt speak .. just left.. so i think he was confused.. and ASR will take a minute to assimilate his feelings after he sees KKG.. that is how it has been throughout.. 

so ASR will come down for pooja even thought he said he is not joining and has work.. he will be coming down only for KKG (i am sure) and then he will see that she is upset.. so he will try to figure it out .. and even if he shouts at KKG blaming her, the very next minute he will know that it is not true and will go to her, so no worries πŸ˜³

this is what i keep saying to myself πŸ˜³
Edited by --Krish-- - 12 years ago
What a lovely post.
It had made me emotional as well.
Thanks a lot for this.

I didnt expect him to say Unbelievable.. πŸ€” 
Hope he realizes what she is going through..
The segments today, he had eyes for her, as if trying to know whats actually making her unhappy.. Wish he stands by her always.
Originally posted by --Krish--

i think ASR said unbelievable because she didnt know y she came there.. she came , didnt speak .. just left.. so i think he was confused.. and ASR will take a minute to assimilate his feelings after he sees KKG.. that is how it has been throughout.. 

so ASR will come down for pooja even thought he said he is not joining and has work.. he will be coming down only for KKG (i am sure) and then he will see that she is upset.. so he will try to figure it out .. and even if he shouts at KKG blaming her, the very next minute he will know that it is not true and will go to her, so no worries πŸ˜³

this is what i keep saying to myself πŸ˜³
U R sooo rite ... I also think so 😊
Originally posted by mishti_17

I didnt expect him to say Unbelievable.. πŸ€” 
Hope he realizes what she is going through..
The segments today, he had eyes for her, as if trying to know whats actually making her unhappy.. Wish he stands by her always.

oh he will.. he has always in the past.. so this time also he will.. πŸ˜Š
I jst hope he supports hr wen d truth cums out.
In SBB it ws shwd dat she jst walks away aftr cumin 2 knw abt shyam...Ntire Raizada fly wer surprisd by hr reactn..n I sw arnav noticin hr upset face..so hope he follows hr.
Originally posted by aanu23

Arrey yaar...don bash my poor ASR😳...comeon...if she had spoken some word atleast he could have read her eyes...anyways as per sbb/sbs ..it looks like khushi saw shyam and must have ran back to arnav's room to tell him so...but she would have again kept quiet and came back...and then we see arnav sensing something is really wrong and he comes down to the puja...thats my wild guess!!😍

hey who is bashin? how will he understand all of a sudden! My post is jut to say that he will have to believe her! does that sound something different!

lemme read it again!
I can go with any thing yaaar bust just want Arnav to be his side and help her in every way...
plz CV do only this...then show will Rock...
nice post dear lovely pic...