Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

What's unbelievable ASR?

UltimateBarun IF-Rockerz
UltimateBarun
UltimateBarun

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
What's Unbelievable ASR?

That she took the path to ur room when she was vulnerable thinking about the creep as she suspected him! Her unconsciously taking a path that leads her to u, was so beautiful! surely a symbolism! which the great smart forum memebrs will explain! 

She is hurt n automatically reached u in a trance of pain, or the Suspected toofan ahead!

She is disturbed, had tears in her eyes , n she was lost! 

I know how will u understand all that all of a sudden coz u dint expect that! ! but plz u will hav to believe her when she reaches out to seek u n ur help! n even if she doesnt!

I m getting sooo emotional!

Plz CV's make ASR her strength! I might sound crazy! Yes I am! Its fiction Dammit! it's Fiction!

If u are there by her side! The track is gonna be rocking!

It is possible na?

Its' not that unbelievable ASR!

It's not that unbelievable! Arnav!

I am so tensed! I dont want a tensed n sad weekend!

few reminders!

Khushi and Arnav

Arnav and Khushi

Arnav and Khushi from Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Arnav and Khushi

I hope, U will read her tears tomorrow! I seriously hope u will try to find the reason for her tears day after tomorrow!

I Hope, u will trust her and help her later on , and  thats gonna be even more difficult for u!

I seriouly hope you dont mistrust her! Atleast not for long! Cry

sorry for this ranting!

Edited by community_drive - 08 December 2011 at 8:49am

The following 69 member(s) liked the above post:

vrevathytwinkle90Surefire27gurukhushJordinjalpa_23Only4Dilishradika10hadikhanSuman786unna_178madhurya_chfelly_astar1315jiorapeachesandcreamwejjcraziefanIPK_SaRunIpkkndworldnancynairthecraze92shonu2Tangledkitty25DCgirlmirnalinianantananthinzravenheartRushilovesBarunhamzanuhasweetygirl28..Damsel..smileyhug7679-.Pearl.-fareenature-lovershena07-BaRul-ParAz-JennyAvniKeshriyaanjaani07anodaksgfan..Apz..--BSI-FaNaTic--arshi_karishSupna9--Krish--sugar_babemythili2NaBoleTumNa...khushixslmunaddiya26RavishingSaRunanu17..Amina..applesauce.ragvir.fan-CoolChick-Suchi.Rsbk2honeypriyaGanBarunFanMephistoGayuArnavajoopmishti_17

sweetygirl28 IF-Dazzler
sweetygirl28
sweetygirl28

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged

arey yaar since i saw SBS/SBB today my mood is not at all good thinking of they said that this track will drag.. Cry

but i dont mind it dragging if arnav is by her side Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anantanantfaree

slmu IF-Sizzlerz
slmu
slmu

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Can bear anything if only Arnav sticks with her.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25fareeragvir.fan

GayuArnav IF-Sizzlerz
GayuArnav
GayuArnav

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Yeah you are right! Even i felt little upset hearing arnav saying "Unbelievable" It seems he is still not able to see through her eyes. Her pain. Her dilemma! Uff! D'oh
I donno where this all gonna lead to. I certainly wish it doesn't end in a state of "Hatred Marriage" 

craziefankitty25..Apz..

ravenheart IF-Dazzler
ravenheart
ravenheart

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Me too a bit disappointed that Arnav was not able to read her eyes to know that something is troubling her.  Maybe his dimaag ka bulb will light tomorrow as I can see that he is present at the pooja (from SBB).
It was so sweet to see that Khushi unconsciously seeks Arnav - the only person with whom she can find solace when she is worried. 

Edited by savi-tan - 08 December 2011 at 8:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rimi015..Apz..

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
i hope he helps and protects khushi

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rimi015IPK_SaRunfaree_Dazzling_

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
in sbs he is down actually nect to khushi so it means  he did come down letss ee if khushi's attarction brings him down or he realises she was upset !

IPK_SaRunrimi015_Dazzling_

frockstar Senior Member
frockstar
frockstar

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
its unbelievable that she cant put on her own seat belt but can change car tyresWink

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

SaniaSAnnie0247sancheetajalpa_23minottikadi9..Apz..-CoolChick-ajoopGayuArnavGanBarunFan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index