Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Wont watch epi..full of La and snake

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

trina2010

IF-Rockerz

trina2010

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged

I read todays LU and found out todays episode was full of LA and Shyamu. Yucky.
I hate both nowadays.Their presence kills my intention to watch IPK at all.
Snake is disgusting and OFCOURSE LA with her unwanted presence is making me beyond angry.Honestly I am loosing My interest in IPK ONLY for LA. 
I hate Shyamu but atleast he is going to bring Arhi closer than ever.
La is not  needed anymore. Why is  she still bothering us and trying to get close to ASR?Angry
Please Cvs send her away asap. I dont want to see  her get engaged to ASR at any cost.As far as snake is concerned I hate him BUT want him to be there to unite Arhi ASAP.So snake do whatever you can and make KKGs life hell asap so that ASR can come for her rescue and abandon LA ASAP .Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

WorkerBJuicee_SushiefareezafiDiamondLifedumas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Wont watch epi..full of La and snake" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Krish--

IF-Rockerz

--Krish--

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
dont worry.. ASR is not at all bothered by LA.. he was more concerned for KKG  than La.. La was fending for herself.. 

Edited by --Krish-- - 08 December 2011 at 8:17am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juicee_Sushietrina2010

Kamalika..

IF-Rockerz

Kamalika..

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged

thank u trina, i was upset due to load shedding. but now i m happy for not watching full of LA episode...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010

trina2010

IF-Rockerz

trina2010

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kamalika..

thank u trina, i was upset due to load shedding. but now i m happy for not watching full of LA episode...

Same here. I did not watch because I did not want to watch LA and the snake.Both are yuckyAngry

Juicee_Sushiezafi

-Dark_Fantasy-

IF-Stunnerz

-Dark_Fantasy-

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
again i will say the same thing its ASR responsible for la's presence! poor girl gonna get a heat break! after all she is a high class girl na so she doesnt deserve to treated as human! i guess thats what we all think about herLOL anyways about that creep! do watch trina..when so many days we could bear his snaky harkate then its our time to watch him getting his rightful slap! Tongue

one more thing..when ASR doesnt bother about la and why should we? Wink

Juicee_Sushie

bidz

IF-Dazzler

bidz

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vampire_girl

again i will say the same thing its ASR responsible for la's presence! poor girl gonna get a heat break! after all she is a high class girl na so she doesnt deserve to treated as human! i guess thats what we all think about herLOL anyways about that creep! do watch trina..when so many days we could bear his snaky harkate then its our time to watch him getting his rightful slap! Tongue

one more thing..when ASR doesnt bother about la and why should we? Wink

arre because she is sitting kabab me haddi between our favorite couple. I really want her to leave. LA LA go away...

Juicee_Sushiezafi

choti1

choti1

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged

Ok, is anyone keeping track - how many days to go before La-ASR engagement? Think the Snake revelation will sidetrack Arnie's tracks that is if he comes to know the truth and does something drastic in his gussa ~~~~ say marry khu? Something dhamaka comign next week!

Man, this is drivign me insane,,, cant sleep at night! CV's please end the Snake track - cant bear him torturing our poor KKG ! She has endured enough from everyone else. She desearves a break! I will not watch the torture shows if that's the track it goes on... Broken Heart

trina2010zafi

thingcalledlove

Groupbie

thingcalledlove

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
But if they got rid of all the "problem" characters, what would be the point? it takes away conflict from the story, and makes everything so boring and way too easy. 

trina2010

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.