Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

blossom2283

Goldie

blossom2283

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BV Written Update - 08/12/11 (Page 2)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Missesha

IF-Dazzler

Missesha

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Phooli's husband's first wife is really nasty... Hope she remains childless forever. May Phooli get her child back...

I can't imaging how people could be so nasty... Honestly, looking at the first wife and her cunningness, I think Gauri is easy to deal with. I am not sayign G is better, but atleast G married J, because J was also interested in the relationship, ... But this first wife Angry, she is such a heartless nasty woman... How can she even qualify to be a mother? She is snatching away someone's child without having any mercy on the poor girl... Poor Phooli has no idea on this...

Its so painful to give birth, and to then realise that a mother has no rights on her child.

I have seen the pains of Gehna, Anandi, Asha and even Phooli as a widow, but I don't think I can tolerate Phooli's pain now... Hope CVs don't drag it too much and Phooli gets justice soon.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

siyonasudsshookedmonamie111simplypurple

hooked

IF-Dazzler

hooked

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
I agree. To have an infant child snatched away from you has to be almost as intolerable as a husband's affections stolen from you. 

Do hope Phooli gets her baby back and there's severe punishment to this family that never disclosed their evil plan. I mean - today - there are surrogate moms who (for a cost) agree to bear the child for you and give it away with no (emotional) strings attached. These women know what they r doing and hopefully don't suffer any lasting emotional trauma at parting with the kid. But you cannot just treat someone like a surrogate mom without discussing with her and getting her consent.

In surrogacy, the bearer's dignity is maintained. A fertilised embro is medically implanted by a doc. Here he slept with her and gave her false reasons to think she was in love. Phooli's virginity n womb were compromised n sort of bought (her clothes/jewellery etc) w/out disclosing that's what they were doing. She was led to believe that this "naata"  was going to mean exact same full rights as a wife over property n everything except w/out the ceremony.

This is KIDNAPPING n daylight robbery n deceit n sexual exploitation n  I don't know what else...heinous at the very least. 

This proves how having a registered marriage is the only guarantee one has in arranged circumstances.

Edited by hooked - 09 December 2011 at 1:18am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

siyonasudssMisseshamonamie111

sudss

Goldie

sudss

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
thanks for the update khusi
and what a sad twist!
but thats exactly what they wanted to show, wasnt it?
does any one remember the deal? i mean, when phooli's mil came to get her as a bride...  did they talk anything about property rights and other legal aspects?  did they talk about kids?  

snitchseeker

IF-Rockerz

snitchseeker

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.

Missesha

IF-Dazzler

Missesha

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudss

thanks for the update khusi
and what a sad twist!
but thats exactly what they wanted to show, wasnt it?
does any one remember the deal? i mean, when phooli's mil came to get her as a bride...  did they talk anything about property rights and other legal aspects?  did they talk about kids?  
from what i remember when Phooli's MIL suggested to have naata, Phooli's dad questioned why naata and why not a wedding? She replied saying because her son is finding it hard to trust any other woman after what she did to him, so naata is a good way of living together as a married couple. phooli's dad also questioned that in naata a girl does not get all rights as a bahu, but phooli's mom covered it up saying that  she will bring him out of debts and also Phooli will have some 'sahara'... So honestly there was no deal on what happens to kid and what are Phooli's rights... but she didn't disclose any of her intention at that time.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sudss

Missesha

IF-Dazzler

Missesha

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
yeah, phooli's in-laws are extremely cruel and nasty. But I am wondering, if they wanted a Child only then why didn't they hire a surrogate mother, who would deliver a child and go away... what was need of going through a naata and with lot of fake stories? there may be girls in the village who may have got ready to be a surrogate mother... why spoil an innocent girl's life, whose life they had already spoil once...

simplypurple

IF-Rockerz

simplypurple

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
I've been watching this show off and on and like it. Haven't seen any thread for today's update so posting here. I feel terrible for Phooli and her situation. I feel like she should pick up some stick and beat the heck out of every one of those people. Poor girl. Disgusting husband and in-laws. It highlights the importance of carefully choosing who you wed and doing so through proper means so the marriage is valid.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top