Tumhari Disha

ASHISH nomitated!!!

Asian Princess thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Heya everyone

Its the zee cine awards here tommrow in london loll πŸ˜ƒ You guys don't you think that Ashish Nayyar should be nomitated in the 2005 drama awards that like star plus hold ???? i really think he deservess actor of the year what do u guys think ???

I personally think his acting is amazing i mean you don't know what to expect from the guy !!! you really don't know what his next actions gonna be he soo unpredictable i suuppose that what makes dk such a diffeent and unusal charecter - every sence which i've seen in tumhari disha he given a 100 percent profamnce theres not one sence which i can really badly criticize  his perofrmance. And most recently in tumhari disha he impressed us with his acting abilitys e.g. the sence begging in front of gargi, disha and dk love sence , slapping vedant. Really i think this guys a great actor and love the character he plays not only has has the guy got a great personality he also sooo cuteee πŸ˜‰!!! loll

what do you guys say if there was a award for ashish would you vote him best actor of the year out of all the dramas !!! i know i definetly would πŸ˜ƒ!!!!i mean if manas from astitva can get one soo can ashish who is hundred million times better than himm loll πŸ˜†

love to here your thoughts and opinions please do post your replys !!!

Love Asian princess 😊

Ashish Nayyar actor of the year!!/hottie of the year lolll- sounds good lolll πŸ˜†- he seriously deserves it his acting abilitys are amazing !!! πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Asian Princess - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krazee_gurl thumbnail

you never know, we should all go to the official site, and NOMINATE/VOTE for him. πŸ˜‰

let me see if we can... ill get back to u on that

krazee_gurl thumbnail
i couldn't find the official site, if any body has luck, could they please post the address here. Thanx
dkaddict thumbnail

Honestly, about the only other show I watch regularly is JJKN, so I don't think I'd be qualified to make a judgement on if he should win or not. But certainly, he should be nominated!!!! Apoorva is also doing real well right now in JJKN..........

Now, for hottie of the year, well, there's no question about that!! DK all the way, baby!!!!!!!!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

-DKaddict

jingle thumbnail
if i could vote, then my vote will go for ashishπŸ˜›
Asian Princess thumbnail

yehhh i hope ashish acting really does get recognised this year for the drama awards!!!! does anyone know when the next ones are i know there were some in januray or something and ronit roy won actor of the year or something like that!!!! Anyway when they do start chosing next i'm preety sure they won't miss out ashish!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Love Asian princess

ManishaRox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lol yup thats true i would definantely choose ashish he's simply da bestπŸ‘πŸΌ
dkdisha thumbnail

yes he should be nominated for sure

Jessi πŸ˜‰