Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Loved the dialouge

anurao.66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I loved it when Ahem was trying to revive Gopi and he says you will always be behind my back for green tea, black tea and always irritating me now when I want it why are you sleeping lazily.

Anu 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ahem was upset when the Dr told them gopi might go into a coma .    I need my MAID ... so he yelled at gopi to bring her back.   She know how i like everything and if she goes i will have to train someone else.  that will take too much time    LOL
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
That scene was out of the world. Acc to me best scene so far.too good.he was shouting bout his tea and permission to sleep.lol too good
Sehru_life thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I loved the scene aloot it was diffrent scene from all other shows i guess where they say "i love" ๐Ÿ˜•

natasha.princes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i loved this scene... alot
Chaccha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I liked it too...also found out that Ahem likes it when Gopi bugs him about his things, otherwise he would've asked her not to bug him at all ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh I can't wait to see that scene. So I was right he is going to tell her off to get her to respond๐Ÿ˜†
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: RachP

I liked it too...also found out that Ahem likes it when Gopi bugs him about his things, otherwise he would've asked her not to bug him at all ๐Ÿ˜ณ

yh so tru he likes it when she is roaming around and sayin aapko kuch jaye ahemji ahemji he jus loves it n loves her aswell i jus adored wht he said to gt gopi up...