Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Loved the dialouge

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

anurao.66

IF-Rockerz

anurao.66

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
I loved it when Ahem was trying to revive Gopi and he says you will always be behind my back for green tea, black tea and always irritating me now when I want it why are you sleeping lazily.

Anu 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rsshreemunnihyderabadhana_yIchangeditarshi_karishS696_sehruANJ4-Eris-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Loved the dialouge" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ANJ4

IF-Sizzlerz

ANJ4

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Ahem was upset when the Dr told them gopi might go into a coma .    I need my MAID ... so he yelled at gopi to bring her back.   She know how i like everything and if she goes i will have to train someone else.  that will take too much time    LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rsshreemunnihyderabadThamanna85Ichangedit

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
That scene was out of the world. Acc to me best scene so far.too good.he was shouting bout his tea and permission to sleep.lol too good

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rsshreemunnihyderabadIchangedit

S696_sehru

IF-Sizzlerz

S696_sehru

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
I loved the scene aloot it was diffrent scene from all other shows i guess where they say "i love" Confused

munnihyderabadIchangeditChaccha

natasha.princes

Goldie

natasha.princes

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
i loved this scene... alot

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadIchangedit

Chaccha

IF-Rockerz

Chaccha

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
I liked it too...also found out that Ahem likes it when Gopi bugs him about his things, otherwise he would've asked her not to bug him at all Embarrassed

munnihyderabadIchangeditHarshika4Life

Ichangedit

IF-Rockerz

Ichangedit

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Oh I can't wait to see that scene. So I was right he is going to tell her off to get her to respondLOL

Harshika4Life

IF-Stunnerz

Harshika4Life

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RachP

I liked it too...also found out that Ahem likes it when Gopi bugs him about his things, otherwise he would've asked her not to bug him at all Embarrassed

yh so tru he likes it when she is roaming around and sayin aapko kuch jaye ahemji ahemji he jus loves it n loves her aswell i jus adored wht he said to gt gopi up...

http://i.minus.com/i7oCnbknIJwsH.gif

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.