Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Mihir is much better father than anurag (Page 9)

shimmer1 Senior Member
shimmer1
shimmer1

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 1:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ronit_Rulez

Let it be... we need not Prove how Gr88 Mihir is... as Ronit Sir himself says...that the characters he plays are neither outta this world good....nor vigorously bad... they have both shades to em... we need not prove Mihir is a big sacrificing saint... or highlight the tremendous amount of struggles he has been thru...and the no of times he has overpowered all obstacles that has cum across his way.. For me Mihir is the best dad and will 4eva remain so!!!
Rishabh was nominated last year... so was Anurag... Rishabh won by a Gr88 margin... n it was heard n read everywhere that the competition was solely between Rishabh n Mihir....no one else came anywhere near... I need Not say anything further!!!

and yet there is still this huge post/topic/thread saying wht a great dad mihir is and he has done on and on and on again

and of course seeing all this anurag bashing its obviously ppl who like anu wud correct some things and voice their view point

like some1 said anu is the best for us rishab/mihir is the best for u...

madiha_17 IF-Sizzlerz
madiha_17
madiha_17

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 2:10am | IP Logged

Let it be... we need not Prove how Gr88 Mihir is... as Ronit Sir himself says...that the characters he plays are neither outta this world good....nor vigorously bad... they have both shades to em... we need not prove Mihir is a big sacrificing saint... or highlight the tremendous amount of struggles he has been thru...and the no of times he has overpowered all obstacles that has cum across his way.. For me Mihir is the best dad and will 4eva remain so!!!
Rishabh was nominated last year... so was Anurag... Rishabh won by a Gr88 margin... n it was heard n read everywhere that the competition was solely between Rishabh n Mihir....no one else came anywhere near... I need Not say anything further!!!

The history will not going to repeat itself yaar.Now everyone knows that currently anuragh is leading.Both mihir and anuragh are overtaking eachother but no one knows who will win so keep on voting to make mihir win.We will vote 4 anuragh and last time voting k liye main nahi thi na, i ll b the difference!!lolzLOLLast time I guess om and mihir had a  gr8 competition but mihir won the title.Letz c what will happen in the next award.I dont belive in the article saying anuragh leading so me voting at my best.I wish all the characters a ud luck:)

madiha_17 IF-Sizzlerz
madiha_17
madiha_17

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shimmer1

and yet there is still this huge post/topic/thread saying wht a great dad mihir is and he has done on and on and on again

and of course seeing all this anurag bashing its obviously ppl who like anu wud correct some things and voice their view point

like some1 said anu is the best for us rishab/mihir is the best for u...

Exactly, some anu fanz correcting some claim made by mihir or bajaj fanz.But according to me this discussion has no end.Wat happened uptill yet, anu fanz still supporting anu and their fanz supporting mihir/rishab.Did ne one chage his opinion.So...EmbarrassedI hope u all get the posint.

Innocent angel Goldie
Innocent angel
Innocent angel

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Confused Confused Confused
shaif_gupt Newbie
shaif_gupt
shaif_gupt

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 3:54am | IP Logged
well i m not a new mwnber but this is my first reply in this box,well if thers a competition between mihir nad anurag then obviosly anurag is a good dad,because if anurag would have wanted then he could have taken his child back from bajaj but he kept quite,his sacrifice as a father cannot match with that of any other father.he is just tooooooooo good a father.
shaifali
prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 5:22am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
madiha_17 IF-Sizzlerz
madiha_17
madiha_17

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 6:08am | IP Logged
I am not much aware of Indian laws so cant argue on the point that sahaifali made. Smile
~Jalal-4ever~ IF-Sizzlerz
~Jalal-4ever~
~Jalal-4ever~

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 6:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shaif_gupt

well i m not a new mwnber but this is my first reply in this box,well if thers a competition between mihir nad anurag then obviosly anurag is a good dad,because if anurag would have wanted then he could have taken his child back from bajaj but he kept quite,his sacrifice as a father cannot match with that of any other father.he is just tooooooooo good a father.
shaifali

wat do u mean....he cud have taken his child back from bajaj??? which child??? sneha? how cud he ever cum n say sneha is my daughter so im taking her with me..... all this while i was in sum kinda illusion...i thought sneha is bajaj's daughter so i mistreated her... insulted prerna... accused her relationship with bajaj.... now that i knw the truth...u ppl have proved... mr.bajaj himself came n told me... so i can take my daughter bak with me...!!!!

Go to top