Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Mihir is much better father than anurag (Page 8)

thakshila smith IF-Rockerz
thakshila smith
thakshila smith

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
No need of Comapring Anurag with Bajaj bec bajaj is not nominated even.   
                When you compare with Mihir Anurag is a strong Dad. He had to face such a lot of kasuati But he is still with kids. No matter what other ppl talking or thinking or gossiping. He cares about his kids and accept them. Sneha's problem is planned by others. not his own mistake alone. And he doesn't ahve any stray kids without or with his awareness. that is the plus point he is having/ Big smile Big smile mostly.
            He fathered Prerm 2, bec of the love and respect for Prerna alone. For her satisfaction.Not caring about his status or future marriage life. And with full awareness. Mihir didn't do such sacrifice to save a life. I think that is    the   main cause
    he can compete with Mihir. He did it for the sake of humanbeings.
He had to face so many kasautis bec of his kids. Child kidnapped , Seperateing from kids.unexpected death of Prem . his kids r love kids, not accidental ones. And as father he took the responsybility
of Shravan . Mihir didn't do that type of job.. Thulsi looked after kids and Mihir was doing his business. (And Karan applied sute to his dad.)I am sad about it . But it is a bad mark.
                Anu had only leagal wives And he had to keep or respect his father's his fathers name.
              Mihir gave his kid Gawthem to another family for charity. And lived alone. I cannot accept that policy. They did it as a secret to the kids mother.

Dead Dead horrible. And that stary kid of Mihir came and took over the whole Virani group .Then what will happened to the leagal kids.

Anurag's kids are more respectful and lovable and adorable fellows. And most heartfelt point is he kept his kids with their mother. and loved them everytime.
    He is going to give his property equally to his kids and it includes Shravan.
             And every time he loved the mother endlessly truely, honestly and whole heartedly. his kids are love kids. Gouthem was rude and didn't accept the father even. Father is a father and the amount of kasauti you have to face is   important. As a a father Mihir lead a happy life. But Anurag suffered more and elebareted father's
    kasauti more and more heartfelt levels.
There fore I think he is leading Pita. I wish him Anurag you better win this time.

xoxsubhaxox IF-Dazzler
xoxsubhaxox
xoxsubhaxox

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
i think neither of them are good fathers because anu is okay just he went threw so many girls that he doesnt even have one kid of his own meanin that every woman he marries leaves him so ya
and bajaj has so many kids and he dosent even talk to them about their life only about bussness so ya Embarrassed
Smile Tongue Big smile i am so mad at them Angry

do any of you guys agree with me??
ionia Senior Member
ionia
ionia

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOLTotally........hehehe
Originally posted by subhag

i think neither of them are good fathers because anu is okay just he went threw so many girls that he doesnt even have one kid of his own meanin that every woman he marries leaves him so ya
and bajaj has so many kids and he dosent even talk to them about their life only about bussness so ya Embarrassed
Smile Tongue Big smile i am so mad at them Angry

do any of you guys agree with me??
prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 12:05am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
thakshila smith IF-Rockerz
thakshila smith
thakshila smith

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 12:27am | IP Logged

Second Best .......... .do insult the Leading Character. As you wish.
    This not regarding Ronit. We talk about Mihir.
And this is not about fav pathi. (husband) Pita.
The amount of kasauti Anurag has to face. as Pita. Mihir jolly well lead the life had no child death.
He looked after his illegitimate kid Karan.
Anurag devoted his life to his kids   with only Prerna. Shravan his adopted son .Mihir didn't live with a kid. up to my knowledge.

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 12:43am | IP Logged

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 12:53am | IP Logged

~Jalal-4ever~ IF-Sizzlerz
~Jalal-4ever~
~Jalal-4ever~

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 1:21am | IP Logged

Let it be... we need not Prove how Gr88 Mihir is... as Ronit Sir himself says...that the characters he plays are neither outta this world good....nor vigorously bad... they have both shades to em... we need not prove Mihir is a big sacrificing saint... or highlight the tremendous amount of struggles he has been thru...and the no of times he has overpowered all obstacles that has cum across his way.. For me Mihir is the best dad and will 4eva remain so!!!
Rishabh was nominated last year... so was Anurag... Rishabh won by a Gr88 margin... n it was heard n read everywhere that the competition was solely between Rishabh n Mihir....no one else came anywhere near... I need Not say anything further!!!

Go to top