Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Mihir is much better father than anurag (Page 7)

madiha_17 IF-Sizzlerz
madiha_17
madiha_17

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 6:18am | IP Logged
kewl thakshi..u did it

shimmer1 Senior Member
shimmer1
shimmer1

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 7:05am | IP Logged
come on get real who mourns for their unborn child for 20yrs? naturally and logically u wud mourn for some1 who u spent time wid rather for some1/sumthing tht didnt even come into ur arms for a second...ppl are always having miscarriages my aunt did too i dont see her mourning over it obviously not... if ppl cried/mourned over miscarriages for millions of yrs then thts totally insane all the miscarriages they have shown they neever showed any character mourning for it...ganga had one shes got another kid so does tht mean she didnt care for her unborn child? kumkum lost a kid shes havin more too
tht proves nothing tht is most void and illogical arguement ever raised PuHlease usually ppl only mourn for miscarriages wen they dont have any other kids after tht....
smartypant IF-Dazzler
smartypant
smartypant

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 7:27am | IP Logged
You all ronitfans say vote for Mihir and you describe about what Ronit did. That doesn't makes sense....
Manasi_16 IF-Rockerz
Manasi_16
Manasi_16

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Faboulous analysis tulip...for me Mihir is really the best. But even if he has not been there, I wouldn't have voted for Anurag...he just does not my fit my defination of a father.

As far as voting is concerned, this is just a award fucntion..no proms if non-indians vote...forget this...Govt of India is planning to give voting rights to NRIs also
karunya_forever IF-Dazzler
karunya_forever
karunya_forever

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 8:57am | IP Logged
nice one tulip ,outstanding post...i wonder y they didnt nominated bajaj...he is so fabulous but still they want to squeez anurag in this all as there is no other nomination for him...that is y i say"he is not needed"NO OFFENCE ALLRITE???
shimmer1 Senior Member
shimmer1
shimmer1

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
well coz mayb this yr anurag proved to b a better father than bajaj...so they didnt include him....like sneha's wedding etc etc
madiha_17 IF-Sizzlerz
madiha_17
madiha_17

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Listen karunya forever..wat do u mean no offence to neone!! Plz accept the fact that anuragh is leading!!If he will not b a strong contestant then he could have been easily left out in the race of voting but itz not..he is competiting mihir and winning too!!!
HE is the best father.And thatz it!!no need to argue further.
Father is a father.There is no need to go against one to prove other.If ur bajaj isnt nominate in the list then blame ekta or the one who made these nominations y u saying such stuff about anuragh!!
HE WILL DEFINITELY WIN THIS TIME!! HE WILL PROVE HIMSELF.He is better that the rest.I m not coming with a big post to prove him as tulip did.Coz I think each was perfect in his fatherhood but itz totally depend on public that whom they wanna c theiir pita.Now should i write no offence to neone!! Embarrassed Embarrassed Plz think b4 posting a reply!!
LifeOLicious IF-Sizzlerz
LifeOLicious
LifeOLicious

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madiha_17

HE is the best father.And thatz it!!no need to argue further.
Father is a father.There is no need to go against one to prove other.If ur bajaj isnt nominate in the list then blame ekta or the one who made these nominations y u saying such stuff about anuragh!!
HE WILL DEFINITELY WIN THIS TIME!! HE WILL PROVE HIMSELF.He is better that the rest.I m not coming with a big post to prove him as tulip did.Coz I think each was perfect in his fatherhood but itz totally depend on public that whom they wanna c theiir pita.Now should i write no offence to neone!! Embarrassed Embarrassed Plz think b4 posting a reply!!

Totally Madiha!! Mihir is a good father. And if you think he is the best, go ahead and vote for him. I think Anurag is a good father so I am voting for him. I don't watch Kyunki that much so I cannot even compare. And even if I did, I would vote for the one I thought was the best. There is no need to put down one and glorify the other.

Go to top