Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Mihir is much better father than anurag (Page 5)

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulip

hahaha, well shaheen, obviously u dont know indian laws...
in india, prerna being prem's mother had first right on him. anu had no right on prem, unless prerna gives him that.  In India, women have equal rights as men and mothers get a precedence over fathers in Child custody matters...we live in a democracy u see...the world's largest democracy...based on equality and justice for all. we respect women..and motherhood. Oh ok...now I see the whole picture..most of u anu-fans really don't know all this stuff and so u think anu is great...

anu 'cud' hv challenged her, but court wud hv granted prerna the right on prem, and with a brainy powerful  man like bajaj by her side, it was very simple for prerna to make ANU lose his right on both sneha and prem. SO, it is PRERNA's AND BAJAJ's GREATNESS, that they didn't do that.

regarding anu staying away from sneha for 20 yrs, he did that becoz PRERNA made him do that. and u hate prerna? look at it from her point of view. Her son prem1, had him out of wedlock, raised him alone, anu was busy romancing komolika...then due to anu's mistake, she lost prem1. Then, due to anu's mistake again, she lost prem2. Two sons..one dead...one kidnapped..all this due to anurag's stupidity both times .
obviously she wud ask him to stay away from sneha..woh ek hi to bach gayi thi..usko bhi kidnap hone deti prerna?

and anu staying away from sneha...agar jarasi bhi sharm kisi mein hoti , to woh bhi yehi karta...kis muh se sneha se milne aata..aur kya kehta.."hi sneha, u know i just lost ur younger bro to my sexy ex-wife komolika, u wanna go out with me?" kuch to sharm karo...kuch to...

LOL! Bang on Tulip! Way to go!!:))Clap

ionia Senior Member
ionia
ionia

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Smile Really well-argued Tulip. I think Mihir may be a gr8 father afterall but I only watch kzk so can't judge. But do u really think a woman should be a man's responsibilty. I think both men and women should help and support each other and grow together rather than a man supporting a women or treating him as his "support stick". Children ofcourse deserved to be looked after and cherished. You said everything very logically. Anurag Basu messes up. He does love his children though. Bajaj is more of an ideal dad but I think thats what makes Anurag's character more realistic. He screws up, he makes mistakes and he is far from perfect.

I think I would vote for Anurag. Logically, Mihir might be a better father. But I luv the Anu-sneha scenes. I know a lot of u think its melodramatic trash but the truth is the Anu-Sneha scene b4 her wedding really touched a lot of people. You could literally feel Anurag's pain in that scene or atleast I could. And then when Anu cried when Prem-2 destroyed Prem-1's memorial, you could see him beaten and a part of him destroyed. The thing is these moments make a mark on a lot of viewers. He is a beaten man- his daughter, his son, or his adopted son are no longer with him. He has to carry the baggage of his mistakes and yet he tries to make up. The world has no ideal parents. Parents do make mistakes may be at a much smaller scale than Anurag's but they do. They also luv their children a lot just like Anurag. Thats what makes Anu a gr8 dad- he tries to be a good and fair parent, he fails but he still tries to be good and fair parent. But Tulip wud surely disagree. But thats all right- ppl think differently. Well, may the best dad win. Big smile
thakshila smith IF-Rockerz
thakshila smith
thakshila smith

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
therefore we must vote Mr.Basu

Bajaj loved only Prerna first. after that Her kids.
When first time she married Bajaj Anurag raised his kid alone. That prerna wanted to hineymoon with budha bajaj while leaving her infant with anurag. so she is not the fav mom either.
             Ekta's story is mainly fOcused   on Prerm one,Samadhi, Sneha and Udi (I do not know who's son is he. ).
Bajaj went away With his kids to USA without telling his wife. and keeping her   in a missery, Anurag helped her at that time.
           Bajaj is busy with rescuring his wife without giving away his kids. so how can he be a father.
               prerna is the one who lookes his kids. and

Bajaj looked after Sneha bec he got the chance to live with Prerna. What was is carving ambition. Bajaj used his chance only .That is not the parenthood. Anurag is fav PITA.PITA

Edited by thakshila smith - 13 March 2006 at 11:53pm
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ionia

Smile Really well-argued Tulip. I think Mihir may be a gr8 father afterall but I only watch kzk so can't judge. But do u really think a woman should be a man's responsibilty. I think both men and women should help and support each other and grow together rather than a man supporting a women or treating him as his "support stick". Children ofcourse deserved to be looked after and cherished. You said everything very logically. Anurag Basu messes up. He does love his children though. Bajaj is more of an ideal dad but I think thats what makes Anurag's character more realistic. He screws up, he makes mistakes and he is far from perfect.

I think I would vote for Anurag. Logically, Mihir might be a better father. But I luv the Anu-sneha scenes. I know a lot of u think its melodramatic trash but the truth is the Anu-Sneha scene b4 her wedding really touched a lot of people. You could literally feel Anurag's pain in that scene or atleast I could. And then when Anu cried when Prem-2 destroyed Prem-1's memorial, you could see him beaten and a part of him destroyed. The thing is these moments make a mark on a lot of viewers. He is a beaten man- his daughter, his son, or his adopted son are no longer with him. He has to carry the baggage of his mistakes and yet he tries to make up. The world has no ideal parents. Parents do make mistakes may be at a much smaller scale than Anurag's but they do. They also luv their children a lot just like Anurag. Thats what makes Anu a gr8 dad- he tries to be a good and fair parent, he fails but he still tries to be good and fair parent. But Tulip wud surely disagree. But thats all right- ppl think differently. Well, may the best dad win. Big smile

Hmm...good one there Ionia:)
But treating some one, especially a wife, like a support stick really makes no sense at all! Ofcourse when you get married to someone, he/she becomes your responsibilty- I am not saying that it has to be that way but that is the way most of the people atleast here in India take marriage to be. Responsibilty not in the sense to feed, clothe and give shelter to- responsibilty in the sense- to give enough respect, to respect his/her feelings and emotions, giving them a scope to grow in each and every aspect of life, giving them all the love they deserve and making each moment spent a special one:))

And who says Rishabh's an ideal dad? I agree with you! There are no ideal parents in this world. Every parent has his/her flaws that somewhere hinder them- you cannot expect the same thing from each and everyone. Rishabh has his own flaws and they may be much more grave than the ones in Anurag but Rishabh never lets the situation reach such a point where his flaws get the better of him. If Rishabh'd be an ideal dad, he'd never have shouted that way on Sneha which he did when he was drunk. Rishabh never flinches to apologise, and that too- immediately, for his mistakes- THAT is what makes him gr8!
ionia Senior Member
ionia
ionia

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 12:04am | IP Logged
ok.........after reading all ur posts Tulip..I must say something here. You do have a really skewed up view about Anurag.(Here I am becoming controversial again). I guess u just dont like anurag basu but some of the arguments u made seemed kind of unfair.

About getting married after Prem-1's death, well since its Ekta's serial we dont really know about the time scale. R U absolutely affirmative it was 1 month.

Anyways look at what happened in this 21st year of Bajaj-prerna marriage...prerna met Anurag again, she slapped him, they discovered fake prem, Kasak-Shravan almost got married, anu got slapped again,Bajaj fell into a coma, Prerna had a memory loss, Prerna sent Anu to jail, they discovered prem,, this happened in 1 year thats not yet complete. The point I am trying to make is since this is an unrealistic soap dont judge characters based on time scale.

Ud...well..the funny and weird part was..Prerna also did the same thing. She forgot about Tushar when she found prem..well atleast for a moment..He made a promise to Bajaj that he will help him get UD. Well, I think he let UD face trial, Ud got saved because of Mohini not bcauz Anurag backed out of his promise to Rishab.

"Anurag never mourned for his unborn child to Komolika"..how do u know? It wasn't shown on the serial but how do u know the character of Anurag didn't go through the pain. May be Ekta's writers forgot about that. Well, the thing is there is a difference between children who were never born and children who were born. In prem-1's case,he was born, Anu raised him for a while. He had fond memories with his child. and he misses him bcauz he was happiest when Prem-1 was alive.

The thing is I can counteract every single argument u have made against Anurag. The point is there are more than one way of looking at things and it depends on the viewers individual perspective about what she/he actually thinks about each and every character. You argued well but as I said I can counteract ur arguments. Remember Rishab isn't a perfect dad either. He did say some harsh words to Sneha when she had an argument with Kooki. He apologised but still I thought it was harsh. You may think it was reasonable considering Rishab was really stressed. Thats the thing there are more than 1 way to look at an action. THats y there is a voting system in the 1st place . WE all have our own different opinions about characters and we all know that we are right in our own ways. Still, I get the feeling you truely DESPISE Anurag but u have every right to. Don't vote for him.......vote for Mihir or whoever u think deserves it.
prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 12:34am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
mariam 4 u Senior Member
mariam 4 u
mariam 4 u

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 3:55am | IP Logged
i don't know why ronitians said that voting should allowed only to indians. if the channel of star plus is seen by all the countries then why not the other people have the right to choose their family as well if u want to indians to vote only then tell ur govt not to show its channel in other countries Angryand by the way its star parivaarSmile not indian parivaar Angrysoo it is logical one for non-indian to vote
~Jalal-4ever~ IF-Sizzlerz
~Jalal-4ever~
~Jalal-4ever~

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 4:00am | IP Logged

I have to agree completely with Tulip here...each n every word that she has mentioned contain Gr88 gr88 analysis!!! Way to go Tulip...u Rock!!!
N whoever said suyash mehra is not popular... Plzzz cum to india n see it for urself...whoz popular n whoz Not... even I like suyash...n however lil i have seen him...i can assure he makes a gr88 dad..!!!

Go to top