Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Mihir is much better father than anurag (Page 3)

harleen grewal IF-Dazzler
harleen grewal
harleen grewal

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

tfs....but shouldnt your topic be bajaj not mihir! Confused

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulip

Shaheen , komolika was expecting anurag's child after their marriage, he sleeps with her and makes her pregnant. as simple as that. then a miscarriage happened. or maybe komo got an abortion done. but anu just 'forgot' abt that child later. no feelings whatsoever...kaisa 'pita' hai..

and yes, not attending sneha's marriage...how was it 'sacrifice'? It was a punishment for anu and sneha-prerna-rishabh felt really 'sorry' for him and pitied him a lot. but what was the option? insisting that he WILL attend the wedding??? and being responsible for cancellation of wedding? it was damage-control that he did, not sacrifice. besides, when he KNOWS that the world considers sneha as bajaj-prerna's daughter, why he wants to throw party for her,attend her wedding and prove to world that she has some relation with him? That affects the reputations of bajaj,prerna and sneha-gives them a bad name..but anu doesnt care!
the fact is- when sneha was kidnapped, it was Bajaj who rescued her, not anu. When sneha was to die in bomb blast in kolkata, it was bajaj who risked his own life, and rescued sneha- now THAT is what I call a real sacrifice.

Exactly my sentiments on the issue as well. I dont know how and why Anurag-fans have got this into their head that this is the biggest sacrifice a father could do for his daughter- not attending her wedding!

But Frankly so, Anurag has hardly been with Sneha all these years to understand what a father feels when his daughter gets married, Anurag has always preferred quantity and has always missed out on the crucial quality- what difference did it make? Sneha's marriage went off without any hitch and hardly anybody missed Anurag- pitying him is another thing altogether- that's part of the Bajajs' greatness:))
Shaheen786 Senior Member
Shaheen786
Shaheen786

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
yeh well thats probably coz Bajaj heard wot Probin was saying on the phone.
besides so wot if anu held a party for sneha, i mean he is friends wid Bajaj and Prerna.
plus prerna and anu's dad's go way back so on the basis that he (anu) and prerna r family friends.

as 4 prerna and bajaj and sneha they did not pity him they understood how he felt towards sneha and thats y they let him come to the wedding

Shaheen786 Senior Member
Shaheen786
Shaheen786

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ronitfan

Exactly my sentiments on the issue as well. I dont know how and why Anurag-fans have got this into their head that this is the biggest sacrifice a father could do for his daughter- not attending her wedding!

But Frankly so, Anurag has hardly been with Sneha all these years to understand what a father feels when his daughter gets married, Anurag has always preferred quantity and has always missed out on the crucial quality- what difference did it make? Sneha's marriage went off without any hitch and hardly anybody missed Anurag- pitying him is another thing altogether- that's part of the Bajajs' greatness:))

plus anu he stayed without sneha for 20yrs, any father would not be able to tolerate that.

wot abt when anu officially gave prem 2 to bajaj, that was a sacrifice, he could have kept prem 2 wid him and given prerna the chance to visit. this shows anu's greatness.

infact u know all this discussion is making me think prerna was a bad wife and mother.

when she was wid anu and prem 1 she kept going to bajaj and his kids.

then when she was wid sneha, bajaj and his kids she kept going to anu.

so at the end of the day i think this whole problems has arised due to prerna sharma, she was never totally loyal to either of the two anu abd bajaj.

tulip Senior Member
tulip
tulip

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
yes but this is the point- the Bajajs TOLERATE anu becoz they pity him to the maximum...but nothing makes him a real ideal dad..he just isn't that type.

He may win SPA- a few non-indians voting like 2000 times a day- ho sakta hai- but still he'll remain a pathetic father- at least from Indian value-system viewpoint. I dont know abt other cultures-wahan pe yeh sab hota hoga..hamare yahan nahi chalta, that's all i am trying to say.
ronitr Senior Member
ronitr
ronitr

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Mihir is the fav pita.i agree with Tulip.
Shaheen786 Senior Member
Shaheen786
Shaheen786

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
yes well that goes for all the characters, i mean some of the stuff that goes on in these shows is unrealistic, a lot of this type of stuff would not happen in real life.

shaheen
madiha_17 IF-Sizzlerz
madiha_17
madiha_17

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Mihir is a gud father but for me anuragh is the most sacrifcicing father.And no one will going to stop anu fanz to vote for him. Tongue

guyz forget these things and just vote 4 anuragh coz he is most deserving if some guyz dont favour this so do vote for mihir!!and y u neglecting some other fathers like suyesh mehra, or tilak..they are also gud father but they are not that popular na!!so thatz y u focuss to concenterate especially on anuragh coz currently they r the biggest competitor. Embarrassed

Go to top