Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Mihir is much better father than anurag (Page 15)

tulip Senior Member
tulip
tulip

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 11:31am | IP Logged
also, he tells shravan " i raised u. i spent money on u. i brought u up." but he doesnt tell him- "ur father went against ur mother to save me. she killed him because he was helping me. he risked his life to save my life. so i am forever indebted to ur father."

livingforelvis IF-Sizzlerz
livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 11:35am | IP Logged
haan yeh to nahi bolta .. actually he has no emotional attachment towards shravan .. nahi to wo use jane nahi deta .. sam ne logically socha ki prem ne shayad property ke liye .. but anu says prem MERA beta hai .. wo aysa nahi hai .. par shravan mera beta nahi hai .. wo isliye ayse kar raha hai .. freak
shimmer1 Senior Member
shimmer1
shimmer1

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by tulip

I am saying that anurag manipulates situations as a father.
He tells sneha that he loves her a lot..has always loved her..blah blah blah. But he doesn't tell her..Till the moment I thought u were bajaj's daughter, I was very mean to u and made u cry heavily. when u were kidnapped , i could not do anything to save u. when bajaj made arrangements for ur rescue, prerna and bajaj hugged each other in relief. that time, my facial expression was not of happiness about ur safety, but of jealousy about prerna-bajaj hug. i taught u how to lie..i told u not to tell bajaj that u had met me and i was alive, because it was my secret..i told u to lie to ur adopted father at the age of 8. when ur adopted father saved a thousand lives,including urs and mine too, in kolkata bomblast, risking his own life, u were so happy, that u started telling everybody proudly, 'my father is a superman.' while prerna smiled and agreed with u, i was so much jealous and frustrated.

he wasnt mean to sneha (only wen she called him papa he told her tht he wsnt her dad)..infact he said tht even though he ws pissed at prerna and bajaj (for supposedly prerna's betrayal)...but he cud never hate sneha...n he didnt know why......even when she was born he held her in his arms and kissed her face all over........

yea he didnt have the funds so wht was he supposed to do? sell his house in one day and save sneha???...even tht wudnt have been possible....and bajaj saved her coz he cud he had the funds at the time (and anyway he had to impress prerna...and anyway even if he didnt have to impress prerna it wud be wierd if he had the money and he didnt give it)

and as everyone knows it was because of apo*na sneha was told not to tell anyone she had seen anurag alive...some logic is all it takes...even in religion its ok to lie for sum majboori...and if prerna was sooo in love wid bajaj why didnt she tell anurag no tht atleast let sneha tell bajaj...

livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
watevr was tht

but tht time prerna was not in luv wid him .. she realied sshe was in luv wid him only after the pooja where rishabh was juz about to find out tht anu is alive but she sent him away .. rishabh was telling madhvi tht he luvs prerna .. tht was the time she realised tht she luvs rishabh 2 ...

n sneha wss 8 yrs old.. she told her not 2 tel rishabh who was her father legally .. how dum tht is .. n he n his mom mohini spoke 2 sneha as if she was made out of crap .. the ppl used 2 hate her .. till they found out she was anus daughter .. wat freaks
shimmer1 Senior Member
shimmer1
shimmer1

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 2:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ronit_Krazy

watevr was tht

but tht time prerna was not in luv wid him .. she realied sshe was in luv wid him only after the pooja where rishabh was juz about to find out tht anu is alive but she sent him away .. rishabh was telling madhvi tht he luvs prerna .. tht was the time she realised tht she luvs rishabh 2 ...

n sneha wss 8 yrs old.. she told her not 2 tel rishabh who was her father legally .. how dum tht is .. n he n his mom mohini spoke 2 sneha as if she was made out of crap .. the ppl used 2 hate her .. till they found out she was anus daughter .. wat freaks

wht?? wht time wht r u on abt?? im confused now lolConfused

and if at tht point u were tryn to say anurag told prerna not tell sneha rishab ws her father legally...then i remember anurag telling apo*na or prerna tht she shud tell sneha tht bajaj is her father and shudnt hide it from her.......

livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
no no .. i m telling ki . anu ne sneha ko bola ki rishabh ko mat bolo mai zinda hu .. rishabh uska legal baap tha .. magar usne usse ITNA BADA RAAZZZ CHUPAYA lol .. lmao LOL
shimmer1 Senior Member
shimmer1
shimmer1

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
yea and iam saying it was for some maslihat and even in any religion its ok to lie if its for some majboori....he (anu) wanted teach apo*na a lesson and it cudnt b done wid her knowing he was alive...n 2nd of all anu just told her not to tell any1...not only rishab....
livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
aacha thik hai .. jane do ..
mashilihat kya hota hai

Go to top