Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Mihir is much better father than anurag (Page 14)

bluu Senior Member
bluu
bluu

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 9:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Cool bluu....When he married Apo*na then of course their friendship was of nearly 2-3 months na!So after his son's death wasn't the decision of marrying her was a lil bit hurry-up?I know his mother forced him to do that still the final decision was of his na!he was not a school-boy who would obey his mother's every instruction without giving his own opinion Confused Confused

their friendship was of 7-8months because for the last time prerna was heavily pregnant when divorcing anurag and wen apo*na appeared on the scene they had just found out that prerna was pregnant again...he married apo*na to save her 'izzat' not destroy it by taking photographs and blackmailing her....

Edited by bluu - 19 March 2006 at 9:42am

bluu Senior Member
bluu
bluu

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 9:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tulip

Let's not deviate from the topic. anu is a loser father...all his kids get kidnapped. and bajaj saved sneha, anu cudnt do anything. and anu is not doing anything for shravan. he doesnt shed any tears for shravan, has no feelings for shravan. he only recognizes his blood and knows how to manipulate things. cheap disgusting creature.

oh Puhlease lets not talk abt being manipulative, i can write a book on bajaj's manipulative actions...and when has anurag ever done anything intentionally/manipulatively to hurt anyone

if anurag had done wht ol bajaj did to prerna (with photo incident) you guys would have climbed on his back and jumped up n down screaming hala loo yaa!!! and said he's soooo cheap blah di blah wen anurag doesnt do anything thing then you guys make such a big deal out of nothing.....

he covered up for bajaj's cheapness got the woman he loved to marry him.....

and yea i would say iam disgusted with anurag for not telling prerna about bajaj sleeping with madhvi right after he found out that was dumb of him. instead of saving bajaj's *ss he should have told her.

and let me predict what you people would have done then....you would say OH my God he is so cheap why did he tell her blah di blah....so wheres the truth dissappearing now huh?

Edited by bluu - 19 March 2006 at 9:45am
livingforelvis IF-Sizzlerz
livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 9:56am | IP Logged
wat rishabh did wid the fotos was cheap . i agree 2 it .. but he did pachtaofy for it .. he cud hav married prerna when she was living iwd himfor 8 long years .. but he waited..he changed .. n anus has been a dumass not 2 tel prerna .. but he din .. bcoz even if he wud hav told her .. she wud leav rishabh but she wud never marry anu and anu wud not be able 2 live happily .. so he got her married 2 rishabh so tht he can also live happily . bcoz he tinkhs ki prerna ki happiness mein uski happiness hai ..(BULL SHIT)..
YEH TO MANIPULATION HI HUA NA ..

n he a lotally LOZER father
shimmer1 Senior Member
shimmer1
shimmer1

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 10:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ronit_Krazy

wat rishabh did wid the fotos was cheap . i agree 2 it .. but he did pachtaofy for it .. he cud hav married prerna when she was living iwd himfor 8 long years .. but he waited..he changed .. n anus has been a dumass not 2 tel prerna .. but he din .. bcoz even if he wud hav told her .. she wud leav rishabh but she wud never marry anu and anu wud not be able 2 live happily .. so he got her married 2 rishabh so tht he can also live happily . bcoz he tinkhs ki prerna ki happiness mein uski happiness hai ..(BULL SHIT)..

yea thts why prerna took so long to 'accept' bajaj even after they were married. (i mean i understand her feelings coz i too would take tht long to accept some1 my dads age...uggh yuckDead....actually id probably never accept him)

~Jalal-4ever~ IF-Sizzlerz
~Jalal-4ever~
~Jalal-4ever~

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shimmer1

yea thts why prerna took so long to 'accept' bajaj even after they were married. (i mean i understand her feelings coz i too would take tht long to accept some1 my dads age...uggh yuckDead....actually id probably never accept him)

who is askin u ...wat u'd do n wat not!!!!!!

accept KIYA na...... aur kya powerpact episode tha vo.... door door tak NO hanubaba!!!!

tulip Senior Member
tulip
tulip

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 10:56am | IP Logged
I am saying that anurag manipulates situations as a father.
He tells sneha that he loves her a lot..has always loved her..blah blah blah. But he doesn't tell her..Till the moment I thought u were bajaj's daughter, I was very mean to u and made u cry heavily. when u were kidnapped , i could not do anything to save u. when bajaj made arrangements for ur rescue, prerna and bajaj hugged each other in relief. that time, my facial expression was not of happiness about ur safety, but of jealousy about prerna-bajaj hug. i taught u how to lie..i told u not to tell bajaj that u had met me and i was alive, because it was my secret..i told u to lie to ur adopted father at the age of 8. when ur adopted father saved a thousand lives,including urs and mine too, in kolkata bomblast, risking his own life, u were so happy, that u started telling everybody proudly, 'my father is a superman.' while prerna smiled and agreed with u, i was so much jealous and frustrated.
livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ronit_Rulez

Originally posted by shimmer1

who is askin u ...wat u'd do n wat not!!!!!!

accept KIYA na...... aur kya powerpact episode tha vo.... door door tak NO hanubaba!!!!

par usne accept KIYA NA ... itna time laga .. FIR BHI KIYA NA ...

aur idahr koi thumari baat nahi kar raha hai ..w e r takoin bout rishabh and prerna .. aur prernma ne accept kiya .. usko pata nahi tha rishabh loves her sooo much [ i wonder how] jis din use pata chala .. uska to maaan khushi se uchal raha hoga
livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulip

I am saying that anurag manipulates situations as a father.
He tells sneha that he loves her a lot..has always loved her..blah blah blah. But he doesn't tell her..Till the moment I thought u were bajaj's daughter, I was very mean to u and made u cry heavily. when u were kidnapped , i could not do anything to save u. when bajaj made arrangements for ur rescue, prerna and bajaj hugged each other in relief. that time, my facial expression was not of happiness about ur safety, but of jealousy about prerna-bajaj hug. i taught u how to lie..i told u not to tell bajaj that u had met me and i was alive, because it was my secret..i told u to lie to ur adopted father at the age of 8. when ur adopted father saved a thousand lives,including urs and mine too, in kolkata bomblast, risking his own life, u were so happy, that u started telling everybody proudly, 'my father is a superman.' while prerna smiled and agreed with u, i was so much jealous and frustrated.

wow yaarr 2 kooll .. he also din tel her tht he used 2 think tht his mom is a whore and slept wid rishabh na dshe is rishabhs najayas aulad..n also tht i made u cry n told u tht  wasnt ur dad n go n ask ur mom .. my behaviour towards u was rude when i found out u were prernas daughterLOL

phunny this is

Go to top