Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Mihir is much better father than anurag (Page 12)

LifeOLicious IF-Sizzlerz
LifeOLicious
LifeOLicious

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shimmer1

yea its a gud thing she didnt have any of bajaj's qualities otherwise she wud hav married one man slept wid him had lots of kids wid him, slept and had children wid her ex-husbands younger brother illegally, and then married another man her son's age (ie wen she was 50/55 and tht man was 28/32....)

LOL Shimmer1 that was hilarious!!

madiha_17 IF-Sizzlerz
madiha_17
madiha_17

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shimmer1

Originally posted by tulip

anurag-fans, u all r feeling so sad becoz anurag didnt attend sneha's wedding.

lekin yeh to sirf pehli shaadi hai, aur woh ab toot bhi jayegi. ab bhi sneha ki aur kai shaadiyan honi baaki hai, anurag ki beti jo hai, kam se kam 4 baar nikah to karni hi hogi.   for her next few weddings, anurag can surely join in. cheer up, i m sure next time se anurag ko sneha ki weddings mein jarur importance milega. LOL

yea its a gud thing she didnt have any of bajaj's qualities otherwise she wud hav married one man slept wid him had lots of kids wid him, slept and had children wid her ex-husbands younger brother illegally, and then married another man her son's age (ie wen she was 50/55 and tht man was 28/32....)

lolz!!! bas kuch laughing emotions ki kami thi..lemme fulfil themLOLlolz!!!

shimmer1 Senior Member
shimmer1
shimmer1

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
lol madiha forgot to add them Cool
prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 4:41am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
cute_girl_tania Goldie
cute_girl_tania
cute_girl_tania

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 4:43am | IP Logged
ya i think ur right but one think u r in kzk not in ksbkbt and in kzk ronit ka nam mr. bajaj hai

Manasi_16 IF-Rockerz
Manasi_16
Manasi_16

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Can we put an end to the discussion.....its getting bitchy.

I would just like to add one thing. Rishabh fans should stop saying that he did Sneha a favour by bringing her up...he did not...he loves her...if she doesn't understand or respect his feelings, it her misfortune. But don't insult Rishabh's intentions by calling it charity.

Similarly, Anurag did no favour by not attending Sneha's wedding or not seeing her for 20 years. He didn't meet her coz Prerna didn't let him. And he didn't attaend the wedding coz he didn't want Sneha to face problems...its not sacrifice...you ppl take the charm out of his action by labelling it as 'sacrifice'

Telling this from personal experiance...when you do something you don't want to, or don't do something you want to...you do t for sum1 you love. Its an insult to call it mahaan..or a balidaan
.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manasi_16

Can we put an end to the discussion.....its getting bitchy.

I would just like to add one thing. Rishabh fans should stop saying that he did Sneha a favour by bringing her up...he did not...he loves her...if she doesn't understand or respect his feelings, it her misfortune. But don't insult Rishabh's intentions by calling it charity.

Similarly, Anurag did no favour by not attending Sneha's wedding or not seeing her for 20 years. He didn't meet her coz Prerna didn't let him. And he didn't attaend the wedding coz he didn't want Sneha to face problems...its not sacrifice...you ppl take the charm out of his action by labelling it as 'sacrifice'

Telling this from personal experiance...when you do something you don't want to, or don't do something you want to...you do t for sum1 you love. Its an insult to call it mahaan..or a balidaan

u are rite manasi by saying its a sacrifice the action loses its meaning when one person does/doesnt do something its caarrried out bcoz of their love for the other person if they dont consider it to be a sacrifice then y should we?
bluu Senior Member
bluu
bluu

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 8:33am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

U guys r na!ReallyLOLI can't stop laughing reading this.....Tell me tum logoke dimaag mein aise aise idea aate kahaan se?LOLLOL

And Shimmer really it's good that Sne** had no quality of Rishabh...n we all r seeing it....3 'papas'ConfusedConfused3 'mammas'ConfusedConfused

And Rishabh slept with 3 women na!But loved only 1...n all can see it...

But Anu....pls don't take offense...but I have seen him caring n thinking of Komolika...sleeping with her...telling Prerna that he only only only loves her....singing 4 Apo*na 'Main ne to tumko hi chaha tha tumko sagaha tha haan pyar se/bas main ne ek tujhko maanga tha itne bade sansaar se'ConfusedConfusedAnd now I am seeing him telling Sam that 'Jis din main tumhe bhul jaoounga main jeena bhool jaoonga Sam'ConfusedConfusedWhat is this?I am confusedConfusedConfused

[/QUOTE]

oh so then prerna4rishav u r saying tht wht sharad is doing is ok, is correct??? he has slept wid 2 women so far (mayb more to come) but he claims and whines tht he loves sneha???? umm helllo from wich angle is tht ok? to sleep wid 10 women and love only one???????????? then why do we all hate him for wht he is doing? we shud love him! isnt tht being hypocritical??

and he (Bajaj)  used to love his 1st wife (menaka) but stopped lovin her after she left him....and of course anurag just shows his nature tht even though he didnt love komolika but bcoz she ws his wife and he thot she ws gud and he didnt want her to feel bad so he cared for her n thot abt her.....and same wid apo*na...since apo*na had such a paranoia tht anu loved prerna (while being married to apo*na) he had to lol b convincing to apo*na i guess and prerna he did love ....i dont know if he still loves her or not (i hope not coz i hate prerna now)...and come on after 20yrs of thinkin abt tht old prerna im glad he found a new woman in his life...sam who isnt runnin between 2 men all the time

Go to top