Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Mihir is much better father than anurag (Page 10)

Gracella IF-Stunnerz
Gracella
Gracella

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Abt anurag

Really tulip!I think you're a Ronit roy fan so you want others to vote for Mihir ! I've always learned to respect other's opinions, but please I'm totally shocked by your post! Why are you bashing the character of anurag so much, only because you're not a cezanne khan fan?!
And I really think you're very much affected by the kandy floss episode, sorry to say, that you've mixed it up by comparing Anurag with a kutta! Please have some respect! Confused
He has been a caring father for prem1 and Sneha & shravan------- esp the sacrificing at sneha's marriage last year! He deserves to be best pita! Smile
I don't say I don't like mihir, mihir was also good, but I like anurag more than him becoz I love kzk more than ksbkbt!! And that's my opinion! sorry if i have offended someone! Confused

madiha_17 IF-Sizzlerz
madiha_17
madiha_17

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ronit_Rulez

Originally posted by shaif_gupt

well i m not a new mwnber but this is my first reply in this box,well if thers a competition between mihir nad anurag then obviosly anurag is a good dad,because if anurag would have wanted then he could have taken his child back from bajaj but he kept quite,his sacrifice as a father cannot match with that of any other father.he is just tooooooooo good a father.
shaifali

wat do u mean....he cud have taken his child back from bajaj??? which child??? sneha? how cud he ever cum n say sneha is my daughter so im taking her with me..... all this while i was in sum kinda illusion...i thought sneha is bajaj's daughter so i mistreated her... insulted prerna... accused her relationship with bajaj.... now that i knw the truth...u ppl have proved... mr.bajaj himself came n told me... so i can take my daughter bak with me...!!!!

Anuragh admitted his fault.ON sneha anu conversation he also said.That who m I for sneha, mr.bajaj managed all the responsibilties of a child that a father should suppose to do.I never help my daughter.Just see the example, he was so embaressed on his act that he was ready to accept the truth, but sneha's heart isnot of stone that she cant understand anuragh feelings.This was a time when she cleared all her misunderstading abt his first father.Anuragh never demand sneha.If he has ne wish4 it  then he could use his powers but he clearly said that i DESERVE THE PUNIshment and I ll live WITHOUT seeing my daughter face!! and he did that so!!

HOW GREAT FATHER HE IS...this isnt counted in ordinary sacrifice.A father is mean and selfish for his children but the sacrifced he made completely shows that how selfless character he is.He hardly thinks abt his own happiness at that time he too preferred sneha happiness alongwith prerna.Common guyz!! dont argue on such topic that who is better or who is not!!Mihir is better on his own and viceversa.

tulip Senior Member
tulip
tulip

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 10:54am | IP Logged
anurag-fans, u all r feeling so sad becoz anurag didnt attend sneha's wedding.

lekin yeh to sirf pehli shaadi hai, aur woh ab toot bhi jayegi. ab bhi sneha ki aur kai shaadiyan honi baaki hai, anurag ki beti jo hai, kam se kam 4 baar nikah to karni hi hogi.   for her next few weddings, anurag can surely join in. cheer up, i m sure next time se anurag ko sneha ki weddings mein jarur importance milega. LOL
~Jalal-4ever~ IF-Sizzlerz
~Jalal-4ever~
~Jalal-4ever~

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 11:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tulip

anurag-fans, u all r feeling so sad becoz anurag didnt attend sneha's wedding.

lekin yeh to sirf pehli shaadi hai, aur woh ab toot bhi jayegi. ab bhi sneha ki aur kai shaadiyan honi baaki hai, anurag ki beti jo hai, kam se kam 4 baar nikah to karni hi hogi.   for her next few weddings, anurag can surely join in. cheer up, i m sure next time se anurag ko sneha ki weddings mein jarur importance milega. LOL

Lolllzzz LOL yh better luck next time!!!!

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 11:05am | IP Logged
LOL!!! Totally!! LOL
tulip Senior Member
tulip
tulip

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 11:09am | IP Logged
i hope next time se bajaj wont hv to bear the expenses of her weddings..ek baar spend kiya, theek hai. baar kaar kaun karega , so anurag has good chance LOL
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Lolzzzzzzzzz yeah!
Why should Rishabh suffer each and every time? In one way, Anurag benefited- he did not need to do any arrangements for the wedding!!

Poor Rishabh:(( Poora ek FD barbaad hua hoga:((
~Jalal-4ever~ IF-Sizzlerz
~Jalal-4ever~
~Jalal-4ever~

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 11:16am | IP Logged

Im worried... if the Guptas don allow sneha to attend anurag's marriage...thre'll again be huge rounds of rona dhona.... anurag marriage cancel declare karega... Prerna will support fully.... thn again rishabh will have to take anurag with him chup chup ke... to meet sneha... !! bechari sam london me hi thik thi!!!
LOL LOL

Go to top