Mihir is much better father than anurag - Page 5

Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by mariam 4 u

i don't know why ronitians said that voting should allowed only to indians. if the channel of star plus is seen by all the countries then why not the other people have the right to choose their family as well if u want to indians to vote only then tell ur govt not to show its channel in other countries ðŸ˜¡and by the way its star parivaar😊 not indian parivaar 😡soo it is logical one for non-indian to vote

Ronitians are NOT saying that Non-Indians cannot vote!!! Go to the rules and regulations to check out the conditions for urself!!!!

that is only for the winner of the contest ok and if non_indians r not allowed than in registeration there will be no other country except india like last time and non-indians can't vote okzzzzzzzzzzzzz so read it clearly its only for thwinner of the contest that must be indian
Ronit_Rulezz what u say now don,t u think its only for the contest to be indian not for the voting
So non indians can vote. thats what you say.?
yaaa i am saying non-indian can vote through website and rules and regulation is for the winner of the contest
Without him .Kasauti is HELL
EVERY EPISODE
    ANURAG , ANURAG, ANURAG
come on get real who mourns for their unborn child for 20yrs? naturally and logically u wud mourn for some1 who u spent time wid rather for some1/sumthing tht didnt even come into ur arms for a second...ppl are always having miscarriages my aunt did too i dont see her mourning over it obviously not... if ppl cried/mourned over miscarriages for millions of yrs then thts totally insane all the miscarriages they have shown they neever showed any character mourning for it...ganga had one shes got another kid so does tht mean she didnt care for her unborn child? kumkum lost a kid shes havin more too
tht proves nothing tht is most void and illogical arguement ever raised PuHlease usually ppl only mourn for miscarriages wen they dont have any other kids after tht....
You all ronitfans say vote for Mihir and you describe about what Ronit did. That doesn't makes sense....
Faboulous analysis tulip...for me Mihir is really the best. But even if he has not been there, I wouldn't have voted for Anurag...he just does not my fit my defination of a father.

As far as voting is concerned, this is just a award fucntion..no proms if non-indians vote...forget this...Govt of India is planning to give voting rights to NRIs also
nice one tulip ,outstanding post...i wonder y they didnt nominated bajaj...he is so fabulous but still they want to squeez anurag in this all as there is no other nomination for him...that is y i say"he is not needed"NO OFFENCE ALLRITE???