Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Mihir is much better father than anurag - Page 3

tulip thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
yes but this is the point- the Bajajs TOLERATE anu becoz they pity him to the maximum...but nothing makes him a real ideal dad..he just isn't that type.

He may win SPA- a few non-indians voting like 2000 times a day- ho sakta hai- but still he'll remain a pathetic father- at least from Indian value-system viewpoint. I dont know abt other cultures-wahan pe yeh sab hota hoga..hamare yahan nahi chalta, that's all i am trying to say.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronitr thumbnail
Mihir is the fav pita.i agree with Tulip.
Shaheen786 thumbnail
yes well that goes for all the characters, i mean some of the stuff that goes on in these shows is unrealistic, a lot of this type of stuff would not happen in real life.

shaheen
madiha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mihir is a gud father but for me anuragh is the most sacrifcicing father.And no one will going to stop anu fanz to vote for him. 😛

guyz forget these things and just vote 4 anuragh coz he is most deserving if some guyz dont favour this so do vote for mihir!!and y u neglecting some other fathers like suyesh mehra, or tilak..they are also gud father but they are not that popular na!!so thatz y u focuss to concenterate especially on anuragh coz currently they r the biggest competitor. 😳
tulip thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shaheen786

plus anu he stayed without sneha for 20yrs, any father would not be able to tolerate that.

wot abt when anu officially gave prem 2 to bajaj, that was a sacrifice, he could have kept prem 2 wid him and given prerna the chance to visit. this shows anu's greatness.

infact u know all this discussion is making me think prerna was a bad wife and mother.

when she was wid anu and prem 1 she kept going to bajaj and his kids.

then when she was wid sneha, bajaj and his kids she kept going to anu.

so at the end of the day i think this whole problems has arised due to prerna sharma, she was never totally loyal to either of the two anu abd bajaj.

hahaha, well shaheen, obviously u dont know indian laws...
in india, prerna being prem's mother had first right on him. anu had no right on prem, unless prerna gives him that.  In India, women have equal rights as men and mothers get a precedence over fathers in Child custody matters...we live in a democracy u see...the world's largest democracy...based on equality and justice for all. we respect women..and motherhood. Oh ok...now I see the whole picture..most of u anu-fans really don't know all this stuff and so u think anu is great...

anu 'cud' hv challenged her, but court wud hv granted prerna the right on prem, and with a brainy powerful  man like bajaj by her side, it was very simple for prerna to make ANU lose his right on both sneha and prem. SO, it is PRERNA's AND BAJAJ's GREATNESS, that they didn't do that.

regarding anu staying away from sneha for 20 yrs, he did that becoz PRERNA made him do that. and u hate prerna? look at it from her point of view. Her son prem1, had him out of wedlock, raised him alone, anu was busy romancing komolika...then due to anu's mistake, she lost prem1. Then, due to anu's mistake again, she lost prem2. Two sons..one dead...one kidnapped..all this due to anurag's stupidity both times .
obviously she wud ask him to stay away from sneha..woh ek hi to bach gayi thi..usko bhi kidnap hone deti prerna?

and anu staying away from sneha...agar jarasi bhi sharm kisi mein hoti , to woh bhi yehi karta...kis muh se sneha se milne aata..aur kya kehta.."hi sneha, u know i just lost ur younger bro to my sexy ex-wife komolika, u wanna go out with me?" kuch to sharm karo...kuch to...
Raindrop thumbnail
Well We'll Just See Then Who Wins.
I Have to Agree though, Anurag hasn't been the best father ever.
Rishabh is a better father.
I see your points.
Tulip, Its Just the same as everyone's is. Just because everyone is different and has their own beliefs and opinions. I might live in the UK, but my values and beliefs haven't left me. I respect your opinions and Beliefs.
After seeing your Arguments i have to agree that Rishabh is the better father than Anurag.
But Mihir is the father who's been nominated not Rishabh. So its Unclear who to vote for at the moment.
And I'm Not voting for anyone for Best Pita.

We'll See who wins.
This is Just a Serial
So well CHILL!
Most of things are not related to real life!
If you have anyone to blame thats Ekta.
😃

AnjaliEdited by Raindrop - 18 years ago
tulip thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: madiha_17

Mihir is a gud father but for me anuragh is the most sacrifcicing father.And no one will going to stop anu fanz to vote for him. 😛

guyz forget these things and just vote 4 anuragh coz he is most deserving if some guyz dont favour this so do vote for mihir!!and y u neglecting some other fathers like suyesh mehra, or tilak..they are also gud father but they are not that popular na!!so thatz y u focuss to concenterate especially on anuragh coz currently they r the biggest competitor. 😳

well i ws just trying to hv a logical discussion but obviously u guys hv no points justifying ur 'anuragh'. u may hv all the free time in the world to vote 1000 times a day...but at least dont say suyash is not popular..he is popular here in india...more than anuragh certainly...but suyash-fans perhaps dont have so much free time to vote for him. even when anuragh wins, it'll be due to a bunch of non-indians doing multiple voting for him, which is a system fault. and big one at that.
Raindrop thumbnail
^^

Tulip i'm not voting for anyone for Best Pita.
And even if Anurag does win, That will be a Good thing! Because Its KZK who's getting the awards right?
And They really should stop Multiple voting, because i think they only count the votes on each account once.
😆
LifeOLicious thumbnail
😆

You guys are good!! Very long and good analysis (not that I have read them, I know they are good)...I think between Mihir and Anurag it is a tough call. But having watched Anurag in KZK more closely, I prefer to choose him as a better father. If Bajaj was there, I would have voted for both! I think they are both excellent fathers in their own ways.
LifeOLicious thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Raindrop

^^

Tulip i'm not voting for anyone for Best Pita.
And even if Anurag does win, That will be a Good thing! Because Its KZK who's getting the awards right?
And They really should stop Multiple voting, because i think they only count the votes on each account once.
😆

I totally agree about this multiple voting thing. Very stupid indeed. But I think global voting is better. People over the world watch these serials, Star Plus is available in many places other than India. I think every viewer should have a chance to voice their opinion at least through online voting.