Mihir is much better father than anurag - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago
I didn't write this for 'votes' anjali, I don't believe in SPA voting system at all. First of all, these are awards for serials made in India, by Indian people, and the voting rights are allowed for non-indians. So, this voting system itself is not right- who r non-indians to decide about indian actors , I mean we won't allow non-indians to elect our president, then why our SPA winners? 😕 you need to have some logic in place, like in case of Indian Idol, only Indians are allowed to vote! and this write-up I had written long back, just posting it again!
When was komo expecting anu's unborn child?

"Lastly, anurag looked after shravan because he was indebted to debu, for saving his life n dying in the process. but he could never really consider shravan his 'son'."
he did think of shravan as his son, just didn't want to take debu's place ie wipe debu's existance from shravans life. Also don't u remember the malaysia episodes where Rahul asked Anu how he knew Shravan was staying there and Anu replied that hes my son.
Also if he wanted he could have still refused to take care of Shravan or treated him badly for the way Apo*na tried to kill him (Anu).

He wanted to give all his property to sneha, to prove to prerna and sneha how much he loves her. That time, he didn't think - if I give EVERYTHING to sneha, what'll be left for shravan?
In the most recent episodes Anu is giving a share of his wealth to Shravan not just Sneha.

Even today, he STILL cries for prem1, and sneha, but is least bothered about shravan. Logically speaking, his involvement and attachment should have been maximum with shravan, as they lived together for years. But it is the least, and his emotions for his 'blood' is the maximum, though he hasnt lived with sneha or prem. prerna at least admitted that she was guilty of neglecting her family for the sake of udi, but anurag doesn't even realize all this.
He does care for Shravan, they've shown so many times, him telling Shravan to leave Apo*na and come back home.
Originally posted by Shaheen786

When was komo expecting anu's unborn child?

"Lastly, anurag looked after shravan because he was indebted to debu, for saving his life n dying in the process. but he could never really consider shravan his 'son'."
he did think of shravan as his son, just didn't want to take debu's place ie wipe debu's existance from shravans life. Also don't u remember the malaysia episodes where Rahul asked Anu how he knew Shravan was staying there and Anu replied that hes my son.
Also if he wanted he could have still refused to take care of Shravan or treated him badly for the way Apo*na tried to kill him (Anu).

He wanted to give all his property to sneha, to prove to prerna and sneha how much he loves her. That time, he didn't think - if I give EVERYTHING to sneha, what'll be left for shravan?
In the most recent episodes Anu is giving a share of his wealth to Shravan not just Sneha.

Even today, he STILL cries for prem1, and sneha, but is least bothered about shravan. Logically speaking, his involvement and attachment should have been maximum with shravan, as they lived together for years. But it is the least, and his emotions for his 'blood' is the maximum, though he hasnt lived with sneha or prem. prerna at least admitted that she was guilty of neglecting her family for the sake of udi, but anurag doesn't even realize all this.
He does care for Shravan, they've shown so many times, him telling Shravan to leave Apo*na and come back home.

Tell me one thing Shaheen! Is that all he's supposed to do? Is only telling Shravan repeatedly to leave Aparna enough? Is Anurag such a fool not to realise how thoroughly Aparna has brainwashed the person who u claim Anurag calls him his 'son'??

Leave alone Anurag accepting Shravan,Shravan himself has never been able to accept Anurag and that is why even today, after spending 20 years or maybe more with Anurag he still calls him his uncle!

Rishabh and Mihir are way better! They tire themselves out in effort to ensure that their kids never go on the wrong path!
we know only one thing tha anurag is far better than mihir so vote for anurag 😊 😊 😊
Yeah i know Tulip,
Sukhi, 😭
Noo don't go down with Anurag.

Both Sides have a point, Anurag didn't give enough importance to his kids before. But when he got older you start to get more mature right.
And yes i'm confused too, when prem 1 died. Anurag was having a 'lovely honeymoon' with Apurna.
I don't watch KSBKBT, So I don't Know about Mihir.
But Rishabh has been a better father than Anurag.
But at the moment, rishabh hasn't been nominated for best pita, Anurag has.
Take for example Indian Idol, HASN'T BEEN FAIR AT ALL....
FIXED FIXED FIXED!
😆
Tulip, Non-Indians have the same right as Indians do. It decides actually what everyone wants.
No what indians want.
Like in indian Idol, indians can vote and non-indians can't? Its unfair.
Sharukh Khan isn't indian, and people voted for him to win awards. We have alot in common, but just different beliefs and stuff.
Elections has its own place, SPA Is a different thing Tulip!
Elections is serious! and Non-indians who live in india vote for our president, Anyways!
There shouldn't be any difference, how do you know that by indian votes everyone's going to be happy??

Anjali
Shaheen , komolika was expecting anurag's child after their marriage, he sleeps with her and makes her pregnant. as simple as that. then a miscarriage happened. or maybe komo got an abortion done. but anu just 'forgot' abt that child later. no feelings whatsoever...kaisa 'pita' hai..

and yes, not attending sneha's marriage...how was it 'sacrifice'? It was a punishment for anu and sneha-prerna-rishabh felt really 'sorry' for him and pitied him a lot. but what was the option? insisting that he WILL attend the wedding??? and being responsible for cancellation of wedding? it was damage-control that he did, not sacrifice. besides, when he KNOWS that the world considers sneha as bajaj-prerna's daughter, why he wants to throw party for her,attend her wedding and prove to world that she has some relation with him? That affects the reputations of bajaj,prerna and sneha-gives them a bad name..but anu doesnt care!
the fact is- when sneha was kidnapped, it was Bajaj who rescued her, not anu. When sneha was to die in bomb blast in kolkata, it was bajaj who risked his own life, and rescued sneha- now THAT is what I call a real sacrifice.

tfs....but shouldnt your topic be bajaj not mihir! 😕
Originally posted by tulip

Shaheen , komolika was expecting anurag's child after their marriage, he sleeps with her and makes her pregnant. as simple as that. then a miscarriage happened. or maybe komo got an abortion done. but anu just 'forgot' abt that child later. no feelings whatsoever...kaisa 'pita' hai..

and yes, not attending sneha's marriage...how was it 'sacrifice'? It was a punishment for anu and sneha-prerna-rishabh felt really 'sorry' for him and pitied him a lot. but what was the option? insisting that he WILL attend the wedding??? and being responsible for cancellation of wedding? it was damage-control that he did, not sacrifice. besides, when he KNOWS that the world considers sneha as bajaj-prerna's daughter, why he wants to throw party for her,attend her wedding and prove to world that she has some relation with him? That affects the reputations of bajaj,prerna and sneha-gives them a bad name..but anu doesnt care!
the fact is- when sneha was kidnapped, it was Bajaj who rescued her, not anu. When sneha was to die in bomb blast in kolkata, it was bajaj who risked his own life, and rescued sneha- now THAT is what I call a real sacrifice.

Exactly my sentiments on the issue as well. I dont know how and why Anurag-fans have got this into their head that this is the biggest sacrifice a father could do for his daughter- not attending her wedding!

But Frankly so, Anurag has hardly been with Sneha all these years to understand what a father feels when his daughter gets married, Anurag has always preferred quantity and has always missed out on the crucial quality- what difference did it make? Sneha's marriage went off without any hitch and hardly anybody missed Anurag- pitying him is another thing altogether- that's part of the Bajajs' greatness:))
yeh well thats probably coz Bajaj heard wot Probin was saying on the phone.
besides so wot if anu held a party for sneha, i mean he is friends wid Bajaj and Prerna.
plus prerna and anu's dad's go way back so on the basis that he (anu) and prerna r family friends.

as 4 prerna and bajaj and sneha they did not pity him they understood how he felt towards sneha and thats y they let him come to the wedding

Originally posted by ronitfan

Exactly my sentiments on the issue as well. I dont know how and why Anurag-fans have got this into their head that this is the biggest sacrifice a father could do for his daughter- not attending her wedding!

But Frankly so, Anurag has hardly been with Sneha all these years to understand what a father feels when his daughter gets married, Anurag has always preferred quantity and has always missed out on the crucial quality- what difference did it make? Sneha's marriage went off without any hitch and hardly anybody missed Anurag- pitying him is another thing altogether- that's part of the Bajajs' greatness:))

plus anu he stayed without sneha for 20yrs, any father would not be able to tolerate that.

wot abt when anu officially gave prem 2 to bajaj, that was a sacrifice, he could have kept prem 2 wid him and given prerna the chance to visit. this shows anu's greatness.

infact u know all this discussion is making me think prerna was a bad wife and mother.

when she was wid anu and prem 1 she kept going to bajaj and his kids.

then when she was wid sneha, bajaj and his kids she kept going to anu.

so at the end of the day i think this whole problems has arised due to prerna sharma, she was never totally loyal to either of the two anu abd bajaj.