Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

--Krish--

IF-Rockerz

--Krish--

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
i hate all shyam torturing babuji scenes.. my only solace in watching that was KKG will know about him soon and will stop him from being with her babuji from now on.. 

cant wait to burst fireworks when kkg slaps snake.. Angry hope it happens fast.. very fast.. if possible this week itself.. 

my guess is, it might be the pre-cap for tomorrow.. 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Complex Situation my foot! (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MsCeylon

IF-Dazzler

MsCeylon

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Well Khushi will just run away with tears according to SBS...
I wonder when the slap scene comes...
will anyone witness it ????
Hope Arnav sees the whole fiasco since he understood that something was bothering Khushi...
Well according to SBS even Anjali questions Khushi about her mood, but Khushi just walks out quickly without answering... 
Wonder whats cooking...

applesauce.

IF-Sizzlerz

applesauce.

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
My eyes hurts 2 watch dat creep..m sure a day wil cum wen arnav wil count hs 206 bones.

--Krish--

IF-Rockerz

--Krish--

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MsCeylon

Well Khushi will just run away with tears according to SBS...
I wonder when the slap scene comes...
will anyone witness it ????
Hope Arnav sees the whole fiasco since he understood that something was bothering Khushi...
Well according to SBS even Anjali questions Khushi about her mood, but Khushi just walks out quickly without answering... 
Wonder whats cooking...

what was said in SBS was that she cannot tell anjali because she will be devastated, she cannot tell ASR because he will kill snake, she cannot tell family because they have immense faith in him.. so she is stuck with the truth herself atleast for some time.. Ouch

shybabe

IF-Sizzlerz

shybabe

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
i just can't wait for ASR to find out...Clap

mishti_17

IF-Stunnerz

mishti_17

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Seriously yaar.. I was like, what the heck he thinks of himself, that he loves complex situations.. Shyaamaless, u dont even know what awaits you.. Ab toh band bajne wali hai.. Tab dekhte hai, how much u enjoy complex situations.. Angry

JennyAvni

IF-Rockerz

JennyAvni

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
i just hope she tells arnav before the snake actually harms her...

but guess she wont say him that soon...Cry

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.