Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

.hea.

IF-Sizzlerz

.hea.

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
I was actually boiling when he said that he loves playing with complex situation.

Shyam bitwa, woh din door nahi when you are getting the slap of your life, dare you be so confident, teri toh 699 pieces orchestra bajne wali hain.

ASR and KKG, let them find out, tera toh gaya ram ram satya

Me very angry today!!

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

MaohCrazySaRunianWorkerBchupachuphappy.ukJuicee_Sushie-sia-P4ROkitty25FebruaryFlower-Dee-gunayaar-.Pearl.-fareeMsCeylonJennyAvninb2011--Krish---Ammie-applesauce.slmupinky_blueskiesincandescentmishti_17

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Complex Situation my foot!" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SriB

IF-Dazzler

SriB

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
What happened? Waiting forWU.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

P4RO.hea.

P4RO

Goldie

P4RO

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Murphy369-

I was actually boiling when he said that he loves playing with complex situation.

Shyam bitwa, woh din door nahi when you are getting the slap of your life, dare you be so confident, teri toh 699 pieces orchestra bajne wali hain.

ASR and KKG, let them find out, tera toh gaya ram ram satyaLOL

Me very angry today!!

What a mother frigging cheddar!!! I can't believe he said that the MagarmachAngry Now I'm very angry...maggu ki bache...teri toh esi ki tesi karenghe Arnav ji...actually I think Khushi and Anjali should plan something evil for himEvil Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juicee_Sushie.hea.

.hea.

IF-Sizzlerz

.hea.

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SriB

What happened? Waiting forWU.

check the LU thread sweety :)

kitty25

Goldie

kitty25

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
why didn't he expect that kkg will be there ? he must know that somehow she will manage to come for the pooja..stupid of himLOL

sweetygirl28

IF-Dazzler

sweetygirl28

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
He thought he ll not get caught as he is sooo intelligent.. shyam babua slap is waiting for u outside Angry

-CoolChick-

IF-Sizzlerz

-CoolChick-

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
arghhh...AngryAngry...pervert's end is gona come soon *hopefully*...one slap is nt enuf for him yaa...arnav shud thrash him left...right...n center as he did wid the goons...whoaaa...wat an absolute magnificient sight it wud be !!!!Day Dreaming

ravenheart

IF-Dazzler

ravenheart

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged

The way Shyam behaves, he seems to be psychotic.  He truly may harm Khushi to save his back - I think she is in a very sticky situation with no one to turn to - not even Arnav.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.