Kkavyanjali

Update March13*Kavya knows the truth*

rocker IF-Rockerz
rocker
rocker

My Perfect Valentines Contest

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 10:57am | IP Logged

Hello all Smile

How are ya all? Embarrassed Guys todays epi was a blast thats y i thot to tel ya all..i just completed my chat with me cuzon in pak and she told me in brief the story of today's epi so heres a brief updateEmbarrassed

March 13--update..Smile

The epi starts with then entire family at dining table.Yug makes anjali have a spoon of rice with hands and kavya looked at it with a big heartbreaking manner.pammi watches all this and gets hurt and thinks in her mind that she wont let kavya survive and bear that much pain..Embarrassed

Then Bebe said that the entire family is here but Bauji is missing,then the next scene continues Bauji lookin tensed and thinks in his mind that the truth which he is hiding from such a long time how come is known by Kavya? and then he took out a file and thinks that he wont let anyone know anymore about this and there is someone who knows this except him..

Then its a boing scene at Kanbishks house and all the family is there inc kavya ..then its a resturant scene where Yug and Anjali are sitting and Yug asks Anjali how long would they hide their truth? but Anjali says that they have to continue it whether its anything..then Anjali saw pammi there whois talking to the manager .Then Anjali went to pammi and ask her what shes doing here? she should be in Kaniskhs house with kavya but Pammi says that she has some work and then leave..The manager recahes to kavya in the party and tell Kavya that pammi has driven out 25 lacs from Veds account and she already have taken a lot times large amount of money b4..kvaya becomes worried and tel him to go and then leaves himself..Embarrassed

next scene,kavya reaches in a bar and saw pammi there betting for a game of horse riding and she lost the bet..Kavya hears the woman saying that its the 3rd time pammi lost and nuther says that shes an old player,will win the next one ..Then kavya wents to pammi and asks her what she is doing there/ she says she is playing,cant he see? and then asks kavya to leave saying theyll talk in the house but kavya grabs her hand and asks her in a furious manner that why she is wasting the babys money like this? pammi says that its her life and she is doing whatever she want and she dont care for Ved coz he aint his child.kavya slaps her.Clapand says her that Do U know what U have said? pammi says yes!very well!Ved isnt my child,he has make my life hell..Im bound becoz of him and I hate him.She continues to speak that he isnt my child..he is ur sweetheart Anjali's child..i kidnapped him becuase I wanted ur property and i was never pregnant..kavya gets stunned and reminds of his memories with anjali and ved and Anjalis moments with ved and then pammi says that she doesnt care for anything,nor Ved,nor their relationship neither his property and says to kavya that she is not one of those womans wholl bear his slaps and then took a bottle of chmapgne and throws it on kavya  's face (Angryhow dare U pammi?Angry) and asks her to get lost..kavya was about to slap her but then stops his hand and says to her " you dont worth it" Clapand then leaves and pammi sits there after he leaves and cries and then the epi endsEmbarrassed

yayyyyyyy! Im damn happy kavya knows the truth! cant wait for tomorrows epiEmbarrassedBig smile

luv--sam

prettyasjen IF-Sizzlerz
prettyasjen
prettyasjen

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 11:06am | IP Logged
yeah same, here but i dnt know y i hav a bad feeling abt this~!!!!!!!!!!! Confused Confused
QueenE IF-Rockerz
QueenE
QueenE

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 11:16am | IP Logged
anjali is going to say that it is not true.

this all thing is going to drag on.

Esti aunty
primetimee Goldie
primetimee
primetimee

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 11:16am | IP Logged
thnx for the update..i used to watch kA but left it for sum time but now finnaly kavya gets to know the truth Big smile
stonex IF-Dazzler
stonex
stonex

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 11:28am | IP Logged
thanks alot
Clap
search Senior Member
search
search

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.Cheers.
neha2005 IF-Dazzler
neha2005
neha2005

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 11:34am | IP Logged
OMG!!! Shocked Shocked cant wait for 2moro epi!
angels_eyes IF-Dazzler
angels_eyes
angels_eyes

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 11:37am | IP Logged
that great news
cant wait to see what tommorow happens
thanx 4 the update

Go to top