India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Mukti is so selfish

i4identity Groupbie
i4identity
i4identity

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 10:50am | IP Logged

Guys i dont know how many of you think like this, but I feel it was very selfish of mukti to tell sneha directly that sharad was behind all this. May be she could tell prerna n ask her not to tell this to sneha, but seedha jaake sneha ko bol diya.....

I understand she needs justice, but if it was her own sister in sneha's place, wouldnt she have sacrificed atleast after knowing that she is pregnant and taken the case back....

now she could understand why prem was trying to burn the proof...n taking the blame on himself.....couldnt she have done the same n left the city forever......anyways if prerna knew, she could have handled it in a better sense for sneha......now i doubt, sneha is going to have a miscarriage......once she comes to know that whatever mukti said was true.....

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 10:56am | IP Logged
WHAT??? How can you say that? How could Mukti let Sneha continue living with a man who didn't think twice about sleeping with, i.e. RAPING another girl because he "lost control"? And she did want to tell Prerna first but she wouldn't answer the phone--maybe mukti should have checked her proof first, but how can you say that she should have "sacrificed" her own justice for Sneha?? A man like Sharad doesn't respect women, and how are we to know that he wouldn't cheat on sneha in the future??? Maybe he would go the whole hog and have an affair?? Once a cheater, always a cheater. Mukti is right.
Ali IF-Dazzler
Ali
Ali

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 10:56am | IP Logged
exactly even i think she is selfish
but u know
what she is raped
and she can't help herself
she wants justice
and till nobody gives her justice she is not going toi sit qiuetly
.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 11:01am | IP Logged
i guess i understand wot u mean she went abut it the rong way she should have got proof b4 makeing the accusation rather then cominmg out wid it blunt
but ll this she should have would have is point less since one does not think abut consequences wen they are in a position that mukti is in
Raindrop Goldie
Raindrop
Raindrop

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 11:03am | IP Logged
I'm Not Againest Mukti, But I don't think Mukti shouldn't of told Sneha directly. Maybe try and get some proofs, or something. Without proof how is anyone going to believe??
How can Mukti Let Sneha be happy with a Man who is a rapist?!
Mukti needs Justice, and Sitting Quiet and doing absolutely nothing wasn't going to do anything.
But yeah, she should of used her mind.
Instead of using only her mouth.

Anjali
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 11:47am | IP Logged
well, she thought she did have proof--until the tape turned out blank...i suppose she could have waited, but still, it was a big blow for her and she probs wanted to tell sneha before sharad managed to spin some lies about the situation...
---Samaira--- IF-Rockerz
---Samaira---
---Samaira---

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 11:49am | IP Logged
yep i agree wit u pswayer but i feel so sorry for her it is so predictable that prerna mite throw her out the house Cry
i4identity Groupbie
i4identity
i4identity

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
well no one is perfect in the serial...starting from anurag prerna till bajaj..everyone has committed mistakes....why didnt she just keep it to prerna...

she didnt even think what could happen to sneha in this condition knowing that sharad is like that...may be her mom could have found a better way to tell her that.....

Go to top