My biggest fear Karu could be voted out

anik thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

This week all contestants seem to be given their best and they raised the bar of this competition.  All singers ware given a chance to sing 2 songs and they get to show their capability.  Amey and Karu are as usually caught judges' attention this week.  But the unlike news is almost all the judges like both Sandeep and Anuj's performance as well.  Specially, Sandeep proved that he is capable of singing other than Uditji's song.  People who had disputed and had doubt about Sandeep's ability, today's performance obviously clear that confusion.  That means he will be getting more vote that he usually receives so far.  People also like his charming face and great attitude and now good singing voice.  Combination of all might take him to the next round. 

Anuj is a fan favorite since the begging of his addition and he never made it to bottom 2 or 3 so far.  Since this week his performance is better than last week, he could be make it though the next round as well.

Now lets talk about poor karu.....we all know he has a high voltage voice and his electrifying voice is the evidence of his singing power.  But he is so unfortunate on support from janata.  So despite of his good performance, he might be voted out this week because of lack of support.  Specially, when both weakest link Sandeep and Anuj has done a very job and raised the bar high of this competition, It make the competition tougher.  So let's see......what is the real outcome of the recent voting......and hope for the best

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

babli1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
anij, shubh shubh (good) bolo, I just cant think of losing Karu in this competition...all in india, vote in tons to Karu...
indian888 thumbnail
it could be anybody

best of luck to all 😃
malathi2100 thumbnail
Please vote for Karunya, I called my family in India and asked them to vote for him too.

Tomorrow we all should not be heart broken if he is voted out.... Let's make a difference and prevent that from happening today...

Please VOTE as much as you can for him.
i thnk anuj will go becoz 4 the 1st time he got bad comments fm farah
Sunitha.V thumbnail
That is a valid fear and which unfortunately music lovers have been having week after week 😕

I'm waiting for the videos, but from what I hear, Karunya and Amey did very well...not sure, but it is just my feeling that the audience seems to be voting a little bit more on performance (barring Anuj of course, he seems to have quite some backing)...hope I'm not proved wrong, lets see...
smartalec21 thumbnail
this week anuj shld go 🤢 🤢
uknaik99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Shubha shubha bolo

I hope Karunya will stay this week.. I hope he won't voted out... i am praying anf hv crossed my fingers and asked my family members in India to vote for KARUNYA

shefali_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am voting like hell for him. Tomorrow too I will vote my heart out for him.
harshmm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shefali_123

I am voting like hell for him. Tomorrow too I will vote my heart out for him.

Thankyou so much Shefali.

God bless you . Keep voting.