India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Celebrity couples in 'Jodee Kamaal Ki' Ho

sheetald IF-Rockerz
sheetald
sheetald

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Three small screen celebrity couples will be seen adding a dash of colour to the Holi special episode Saturday of the "Idea Presents Jodee Kamaal Ki" contest on STAR Plus.

Sai-Shakti Anand of 'Sara Akash', Gurdeep-Arjun Punj of "Sanjivani" and actor-cum-anchor Hussain with wife Tina will have a splash, as they try hard to win the Jodee Kamaal Ki title.

"The concept is very new and Indianised. They took us down the memory lane - they discussed our love life - like how we met and all. The game is pretty interesting and it was fun being on the show," says Hussian.

But in real life he doesn't like playing Holi. "I don't play Holi and I have no such plans this year. May be I will go to a friend's place and have fun."

The Indian festival of colours falls on March 15 this year.

Sai is all for it and says: "I am very Holi person. Thankfully, Shakti also likes playing Holi. Last year we played Holi both in Delhi and Mumbai. I am looking forward to it this year too."

She says she had a blast shooting for the show.

"I didn't feel I was going for a shoot because Gurdeep, Arjun and Hussain, we all are very good friends. And I didn't feel that some competition is happening either. We had a blast and good fun."

The episode will give away interesting secrets about the couples, who will share some cherished moments with viewers.

Aries23 IF-Stunnerz
Aries23
Aries23

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
cool
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top