Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lildude13572003 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: regi

Well, ur's gud too!!!

Y don't u continue mines???πŸ˜ƒ

well...both of u were  FANTASTIC !!!!!!!

vallanki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: lildude13572003

well...both of u were  FANTASTIC !!!!!!!

I liked both but I dont want Prithvi soon. Let me put both together.

Kripa buying an audio CD and notices Angad.
She tries to ignore him but Angad sees her approaches Kripa.

ANGAD:Ahmmm... Ahmmmm
KRIPA:WAt??? NOT U again!!!!!
ANGAD:WEll, sacha pyaaar karne waley aakhir mil hi jatey hain!!! πŸ˜ƒ
KRIPA:R u mad??? 😑
ANGAD:Yeah mad for u!!!

anagd tries to see what's in her hand & he managaed to see that she has his album
Kripa was looking at angad's album & thught let me hear his voice Is he really a singar?so she started listening to it & was lost whithin the song 'cause angad's voice has some kashish & jadu in it.....Kripa has fallen for it.....
Angad was thinking in his mind"Kripa one day u'll surely realise my TRUE LOVE for u!!!!"
Angad leaves the store

Kripa goes home and keep thinking abt him and realised dat she had done wrong and she should not be so rude aakhir usne kiya hi kya hai? He likes me and expressed it. She wants to apologise to him next day.

Continue plz....

Edited by vallanki - 18 years ago
me_gill thumbnail
Dats soooooooooo kool I would cont but I just dunt want to read the 4 pgs but the first pg was cooooolnesssssss... πŸ˜†
Evil Angel thumbnail
Originally posted by: vallanki

I liked both but I dont want Prithvi soon. Let me put both together.

Kripa buying an audio CD and notices Angad.
She tries to ignore him but Angad sees her approaches Kripa.

ANGAD:Ahmmm... Ahmmmm
KRIPA:WAt??? NOT U again!!!!!
ANGAD:WEll, sacha pyaaar karne waley aakhir mil hi jatey hain!!! πŸ˜ƒ
KRIPA:R u mad??? 😑
ANGAD:Yeah mad for u!!!

anagd tries to see what's in her hand & he managaed to see that she has his album
Kripa was looking at angad's album & thught let me hear his voice Is he really a singar?so she started listening to it & was lost whithin the song 'cause angad's voice has some kashish & jadu in it.....Kripa has fallen for it.....
Angad was thinking in his mind"Kripa one day u'll surely realise my TRUE LOVE for u!!!!"
Angad leaves the store

Kripa goes home and keep thinking abt him and realised dat she had done wrong and she should not be so rude aakhir usne kiya hi kya hai? He likes me and expressed it. She wants to apologise to him next day.

Continue plz....

hey every1
dnt worry who continue
just continue!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
this stroy is goin BETTER than i thoughtπŸ˜›
keep up the gud work ever1πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
vallanki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Kripa goes to college and search for angad thinking apologising him. But she cdnt find him since he is busy with his recording and he was out of town.
Her best friend Harshini notices her uneasiness and asks for the cause but kripa is not in a mood to answer her. Harshini was surprised to see kripa like that.
All friends went to canteen and sat at a table. Misthy, angad's family friend and co-student of kripa came there with other friends Anittah, Aaliyah and join Kripa group. They talk all happenings of the day. Then Harshini asks misthy about Angad. Misthy told them that he's on tour for his recording and said his new album is coming out and he'll be returning after 2 days.
Kripa is disappointed and thinking difficult to wait for him for 2 days.
In the night she was thinking about him listening to one of his albums. It's remix of old mukesh song.
"kabhi door jab din dhal jaaye
saanzh ki dulhan badan churaye
chup ke se aaye
mere khayalon ki aangan me koyi sapnon ke deep jalaye kabhi door jab din........slowly kripa went into sleep deep into dreams with Angad 😳

continue........
Evil Angel thumbnail
Originally posted by: vallanki

Kripa goes to college and search for angad thinking apologising him. But she cdnt find him since he is busy with his recording and he was out of town.
Her best friend Harshini notices her uneasiness and asks for the cause but kripa is not in a mood to answer her. Harshini was surprised to see kripa like that.
All friends went to canteen and sat at a table. Misthy, angad's family friend and co-student of kripa came there with other friends Anittah, Aaliyah and join Kripa group. They talk all happenings of the day. Then Harshini asks misthy about Angad. Misthy told them that he's on tour for his recording and said his new album is coming out and he'll be returning after 2 days.
Kripa is disappointed and thinking difficult to wait for him for 2 days.
In the night she was thinking about him listening to one of his albums. It's remix of old mukesh song.
"kabhi door jab din dhal jaaye
saanzh ki dulhan badan churaye
chup ke se aaye
mere khayalon ki aangan me koyi sapnon ke deep jalaye kabhi door jab din........slowly kripa went into sleep deep into dreams with Angad 😳

continue........

OMG THATS AWSUM
I LUV HER DREAM PART
THIS STORY IS GOIN SO AWSUM
I JUST LUV ALL UR IDEAS GUYS
KEEP UP THE GUD WORKπŸ‘
Sal13 thumbnail
The Story is AWSUMEEE!!!! πŸ˜›
Keep up the good Work.. 😳 πŸ˜ƒ