Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

eccentric shuili...awwwww janda... (Page 3)

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 11:01am | IP Logged
I really hope that SS does not stay for long in JJKN..after all , our dear A and J need sometime for themselves too..haddi jyada din nahin rahegi kabab ke beech mein..
thanks buffie for the update

blyton IF-Rockerz
blyton
blyton

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 11:02am | IP Logged
I was LMAO thinking all those adjectives--smart, intelligent etc...were being used for SS! LOL

Buffie, i didn't post an update as i knew you would go mad again.... Smile

Though today we got a much-awaited JandA scene (hee hee--ALL JandA scenes are "much-awaited"), i somehow felt that Armaan was holding back a little(was SS on the sets? Angry ). Usually he is the one who loses no opportunity to touch/hold/hug Jassi. But today it was the reverse--J grabbed A's hands THREE TIMES in one scene, and she also held his shoulder of her own accord. Embarrassed

Anyway, that teeny-weeny kiss on the forehead more than made up for that, so who's complaining?
insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 11:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aishah

LOL Lolz yaar!!!!-hmmmm well all i can say is that at the moment noone is appealing to me at all Wink ..lolz at leats our dimples has stopped with the casuals and gone back to suits Wink Clap ..but whats with the overly big ties and mismatched shirts and trousers? Tongue ..

well....that's what i call a crushBig smile..it fades away...you said it was lowe and that yo are gonna go to mumbai to woo the real oneLOLLOL..you knwo what, lookign  back at the times we drooled like mad, i feel embarrassed and weird..I mean, i wonder, why did i drool so much..i dotnt find him a greek god now...but once i didConfusedConfusedConfused..whatever, i was always in control........i was never really really INSANE but i was a bit stupidLOL

honeylime IF-Dazzler
honeylime
honeylime

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Man I am confused abt this shuili now, I mean y did she turn negative againDead Dead ??? Few min ago, she was in love wid armaan right Ouch ?? Now, where did tat go Confused ?? Y are they just experimenting stuff Dead Dead

I dont wanna see SS on the screen, how I wish she twists her leg or something Wink n by the time she recovers, T&D just hires someone else LOL LOL LOL

Thanx for the update buffie Embarrassed
Tomiko IF-Sizzlerz
Tomiko
Tomiko

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update Tongue !!!
haila aishah you're back!!! good to see you on the forum again!!!
currentchaos Goldie
currentchaos
currentchaos

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update buffie...
priyaaa IF-Dazzler
priyaaa
priyaaa

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
dankieeeees Tongue
Dimdim. IF-Rockerz
Dimdim.
Dimdim.

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Blyton, Yeh to hona hi thaaa. What romance can we expect if SS is a part of JJKN. The atmosphere will be very AWKWARD.

Everytime I see M and AA together. I keep reminding myself that AA is married man and actually find myself feeling sorry for MS. I am really impressed by their acting... Both of them deserve applause for that Clap Clap
Now with SS around it will be hard to forget that AA is her darling HUBBY and he is MORE married.

I liked SS in Lavanya. Only this time I have a feeling this is going to be embarassing to all of them.

Lets wait and see how it all plays out. Waiting to watch tonite's episode..

Go to top