Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

eccentric shuili...awwwww janda... (Page 2)

aishah Goldie
aishah
aishah

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Buffie

Originally posted by aishah

LOL LOL Lolz yaar im confused!

that's what happens when you read an update after 2 months...where were youAngryAngry

ok, ss is onn jjkn..the last thing that we wantes..all of us are fuming...

aishu.....in which state is you AA lowe.....remember, once you were so much in lowe that you called yourself mrs.Suri II and wanted to woo the real one, once you were 23...ab kya haal haiWink

LOLWhat to say but i thought u were joking man!!!-SS is really coming on JJKN?Dead-im sorry but ive alwayz felt that real life couples make lousy onscreen jodis-take ajay and kajol-lolz well i was watching jjkn the other day and was totally baffed!-What the hell is goin on????????????!LOL..AA will be lookin more at SS than monaDead..

..TnD really need to wake up and smell the burnt kebabs they're trying to serve upWink-when we were desperate for janda romance they sent them frolliking on the riverbank on their honeymoonConfused-and now..lolz we get to see so many hugs and even kisses but it dnt feel good anymore..

..as for my dimples lowe-well SHOCK shock horror horror-im over itShocked.. ab doosre nishaane doondne hainWink..

Angelic_J IF-Sizzlerz
Angelic_J
Angelic_J

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 10:26am | IP Logged

lolz guys...she has not eyt made her grand entry...armaan just speaks of the intelligent girl and mostly it would be SS LOL

GRAND my footCensored Poor MandA I feel sorry for themCry

tina59 IF-Rockerz
tina59
tina59

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 10:31am | IP Logged

i cant stand thisCry.I mean i am so disspointed with her entry in JJKN ,I know we should just look at it as a cameo and that she would go in a few episodes but then her presence will def affect a-j screen time and also  their performance  esp good romantic scenes. I already feel that their chemistry is nowhere like before and that they are just getting on with it.

Alreast there are very few scenes between them now it would be even less as SS will be given more screen time for her cameo.
One more thing is that JJKN is ending and in these last days we would want to see more a-j scenes rather than apu and ss on screen .They are real life couple ,they can act together in a show in future but we could never get to see AA AND MS together again Cry........

i dont know why the makers did this but its pathetic atleast for me ....I really hope they read this on how disspointed we are .I cannot watch it and just inform me when her entry is and i wont watch JJKN

Edited by tina59 - 13 March 2006 at 10:38am
Dimdim. IF-Rockerz
Dimdim.
Dimdim.

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Thanks Buffie for the update. Tina it may just be 2 episodes. And frankly I have a suspicion. That they are reading this forum. So they decided to cast her. To punish all IF JJKN forum.
And not to mention all ARMAAN lovers....
insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 10:42am | IP Logged

LOL LOL Lolz yaar im confused!

that's what happens when you read an update after 2 months...where were youAngryAngry

ok, ss is onn jjkn..the last thing that we wantes..all of us are fuming...

aishu.....in which state is you AA lowe.....remember, once you were so much in lowe that you called yourself mrs.Suri II and wanted to woo the real one, once you were 23...ab kya haal haiWink

LOLWhat to say but i thought u were joking man!!!-SS is really coming on JJKN?Dead-im sorry but ive alwayz felt that real life couples make lousy onscreen jodis-take ajay and kajol-lolz well i was watching jjkn the other day and was totally baffed!-What the hell is goin on????????????!LOL..AA will be lookin more at SS than monaDead..

..TnD really need to wake up and smell the burnt kebabs they're trying to serve upWink-when we were desperate for janda romance they sent them frolliking on the riverbank on their honeymoonConfused-and now..lolz we get to see so many hugs and even kisses but it dnt feel good anymore..

..as for my dimples lowe-well SHOCK shock horror horror-im over itShocked.. ab doosre nishaane doondne hainWink..

aishu, lolz, see...i told ya...twas just a crush..i remember you once tellign me that you are gonna go meet him when ss aint at homeWinkLOL

aishah Goldie
aishah
aishah

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 10:46am | IP Logged
LOL Lolz yaar!!!!-hmmmm well all i can say is that at the moment noone is appealing to me at all Wink ..lolz at leats our dimples has stopped with the casuals and gone back to suits Wink Clap ..but whats with the overly big ties and mismatched shirts and trousers? Tongue ..
navpun Goldie
navpun
navpun

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 10:53am | IP Logged
thnx
Ambrosia IF-Sizzlerz
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 10:56am | IP Logged
it means SS(whatever her name will be in JJKN) will be fida over our sheru in the same way as shiuli muli. this is why apurva in that article said that he did some promos with shilpa and he had fun. so now everything is crystal clear. pari's role will be carried out by manini Dey but the new entrant will be SS and she would help JANDA to get back Gulmohur. I hope she doesn't remain for a long time. Angry     

Go to top