Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

eccentric shuili...awwwww janda...

insouciance thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

I completely agree with pratzz di….thank the stars that SS aitn shuili😃… Episode starts  with jassi telling nandu that things haven't happened as they had expected..late realization dawns on jassi…she was like even if we win cosmos, there is no guarantee that Aryan would give us 25% and my only aim is to bring back armaan which I don't see happening as Aryan wouldn't keep up his word…jassi then says that even if GM wins, it wouldn't mean that armaan has won…whateverrrrrrrrrrrrrr….jjkn cannot get any more confusing

Armaan(yuckkkkkkkkkkkkk..what is happening to his hair..bad to worse…..) is talking to two random people…..he is telling them that they have to rework on the line in 4 days and one of those men says that that would require more money but  taklu is not ready to invest…shuili comes in and tells them that she is the chairperson and that she will decide and that her decision is that she will invest more money…armaan talks to her about crap like it was my fault, so let me do the needful to get out of this deadlock…then shuili says that she WILL invest as she has full bharosa in armaan..then he remember's taklu's words and rohit/rahul's words that shuili is ill and that her medicine is armaan…armaan also remembers the last time when shuli betrayed him…..…so then he explains that it is a Q of self confidence and self esteem and he will redeem his faults magar zaroorath pade tho mein tumari help loonga

Shili is singing and bumps into rahul/rohith and says that she is in love…he eggs her to go tell the person she lowes her feelings…she is a bit reluctant as she thinks that that person might misconsture her feelings…rohit/rahul(RR from now) says that there is nothing like right  and wrong in lowe and that agar pyaaar saccha hotha tho it will have its power blah blah…then she leaves..then RR thinks that she lowes him…..😆

Then Aryan at his office…..nandu tells him that jassi has gone to meet the gynac..Aryan does not believe him…nandu tells Aryan that jassi has lost her chilf\d for GM and that she has done everything possible to prove  her loyalty….but Aryan yet does not trust her..shame on Aryan….Aryan is thinking…jaggy comes in and tells  Aryan that that jassi has indeed gone to meet armaan  and that nandu is lying…..then Aryan tells jaggy that if possible get the sabooth and if you cannot, do not bother to come back to GM..Aryan calls jaggy a joker😆

Then jassi has indeed gone to meet armaan….but she signs as tina(lolz tina…your name on JJKN😆) and then goes to meet armaan….in the meantime, shuili also reaches armaan's house…she sees armaan leading jassi into his house and wonders"armaan is married…he didn't tell me(you never asked him)…."…..

Then Aryan calls up dhanraj fashions to see if jassi is there…and no, she  aint there……..

Then armaan and jassi…awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww…….she is sad and tells armaan that they cant trust Aryan and that Aryan is as sly as a fox and that she doesn't think that Aryan will give her 25%….then she asks armaan as to how is it possible to rework on the whole line in 4 days….he tells her that a supplier has purchased half of their clothes so half the loses is incurred and that he knows that ot was all jassi's jadoo…..then shuili is secretly watching all this and is ….then janda sit down and they talk about how much trouble they have been through and armaan tells her that he gave  her all the trouble and they hug😳……shuli watches all this…..then janda are like we have to chalk out a new plan and that they have to defeat Aryan..then jassi asks armaan as to how exactly Aryan fooled him(didn't she know it)…..all those kimmi flashbacks 🤢again and then armaan says that in the same fashion, he's gonna fool Aryan…and that he needs a smart intelligent diligent girl who will fool Aryan….shuili excuses herself for barging in and then says that she is that girl…armaan  ssays that he does not want to involve her in his plan but she is adament and begs armaan and then jassi…both do not agree…then she turns negative again…….then armaaan gets an urgent call…he kisses jassia nd leaves

Precap…..shuili is in her cabin and Aryan comes in  with his crooked wicked smile

Edited by Buffie - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aishah thumbnail
😆 😆 Lolz yaar im confused!
Sidlum thumbnail
heheh what??? SS is to play an intelligent girl? Woo wee..her acting skills are totallllllie gonna get a workout. Okie okie, sorrie, but I reallie couldn't help myself! =P
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
WELL WASNT IT EXPECTED....ss would never have accepted to play a dumb girl like pari,it had to be "intelligent" and that she has to share screen space with apu only ......more chipkoofying.
I WONDER if there would be any MS AND AA scene
anyway get ready to see more chikoofying and more PINK outfits
THANKS BUFFIE
insouciance thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishah

😆 😆 Lolz yaar im confused!

that's what happens when you read an update after 2 months...where were you😡😡

ok, ss is onn jjkn..the last thing that we wantes..all of us are fuming...

aishu.....in which state is you AA lowe.....remember, once you were so much in lowe that you called yourself mrs.Suri II and wanted to woo the real one, once you were 23...ab kya haal hai😉

Aabha thumbnail
Thanks for the update Buffie 😃
insouciance thumbnail
lolz guys...she has not eyt made her grand entry...armaan just speaks of the intelligent girl and mostly it would be SS 😆
aishah thumbnail
Originally posted by: Buffie

that's what happens when you read an update after 2 months...where were you😡😡

ok, ss is onn jjkn..the last thing that we wantes..all of us are fuming...

aishu.....in which state is you AA lowe.....remember, once you were so much in lowe that you called yourself mrs.Suri II and wanted to woo the real one, once you were 23...ab kya haal hai😉

😆What to say but i thought u were joking man!!!-SS is really coming on JJKN?🤢-im sorry but ive alwayz felt that real life couples make lousy onscreen jodis-take ajay and kajol-lolz well i was watching jjkn the other day and was totally baffed!-What the hell is goin on????????????!😆..AA will be lookin more at SS than mona🤢..

..TnD really need to wake up and smell the burnt kebabs they're trying to serve up😉-when we were desperate for janda romance they sent them frolliking on the riverbank on their honeymoon😕-and now..lolz we get to see so many hugs and even kisses but it dnt feel good anymore..

..as for my dimples lowe-well SHOCK shock horror horror-im over it😲.. ab doosre nishaane doondne hain😉..

Angelic_J thumbnail

Originally posted by: Buffie

lolz guys...she has not eyt made her grand entry...armaan just speaks of the intelligent girl and mostly it would be SS 😆

GRAND my foot🤬 Poor MandA I feel sorry for them😭

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

i cant stand this😭.I mean i am so disspointed with her entry in JJKN ,I know we should just look at it as a cameo and that she would go in a few episodes but then her presence will def affect a-j screen time and also  their performance  esp good romantic scenes. I already feel that their chemistry is nowhere like before and that they are just getting on with it.

Alreast there are very few scenes between them now it would be even less as SS will be given more screen time for her cameo.
One more thing is that JJKN is ending and in these last days we would want to see more a-j scenes rather than apu and ss on screen .They are real life couple ,they can act together in a show in future but we could never get to see AA AND MS together again 😭........

i dont know why the makers did this but its pathetic atleast for me ....I really hope they read this on how disspointed we are .I cannot watch it and just inform me when her entry is and i wont watch JJKN

Edited by tina59 - 18 years ago