India-Forums

Kkavyanjali
Kkavyanjali

13th march*kavya knows about ved*

melissa_25 Goldie
melissa_25
melissa_25

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 9:41am | IP Logged

Guys am giving the highlight…i thought the epi was boring so i thought i will just give an highlight but then at the end i realised tt epi was really good!

*anjali thinking about flashbacks… the usual song is playing.

*kavya thinking about kavya and anjali being separated when together and being one even when separated..song playing in the background…

*yash trying to hid a secret that was never mean to come out…he says whatever he wanted to keep a secret he will make sure it remains a secret..Confused

*pammi saying that kavya's happiness is anjali and she will make sure he gets his happiness...

*pammi asking kavya's manager and withdrawing 50 lakhs from ved's account..anjali seeing this and thinking that pammi is trying to hide smthign from her and she must fig out what tt is.

*kavya coming to know about it..

*pammi is in a club betting on horses and kavya comes there.

*kavya screaming at pammi and pammi telling him she cant wait for 20 years until she can use ved's money.

*kavya slapping her.

*pammi screaming at kavya and finally admitting that ved is not her child, and that Ved is anjali's child.

*she then tells kavya that she was never pregnant and that she just pretended all along so that she can get his property and him.

*kavya is shocked! flashbacks...

*pammi then rudely tells kavya he can leave and she doesn't care if their marriage lasts or not.

*Kavya is disgusted and turns to leave when pammi calls him back and pours wine on him, and says next time u raise ur hand on me think twice.

*kavya goes to raise his hand on her again but then stops himself and says u are just not worth it.

*he then leaves.

*pammi is left crying.

*epi ends.

kitty468 IF-Dazzler
kitty468
kitty468

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 9:45am | IP Logged
wat why did pammi do that, its so unatural of a person to destory their marriage by their own hands. but wat ever its for the good yay. pammi backing off.

thanks alot for the update mel
kkavy Goldie
kkavy
kkavy

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 9:46am | IP Logged
thank u sooooooooooo much melissa

though its boring episode Confused Confused Confused glad that kkavy knows the secret yupeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
by the way its not a dream right we cant tell abot kekta she make the whole seen happen and if she doent like it she will make it a dream Confused so we must see tomorrows episode Confused Confused i think
innocentgal_14 Senior Member
innocentgal_14
innocentgal_14

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 9:46am | IP Logged
oh my godddd.........yayayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..............ka are abt to be together nowwww......yayayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...anjali plz take the chance yaar!!!!!!!!!!! im so happyyyyy.......thanks mel...tht was a quick update...........and yeah pray that the cable operator shows this epi tommorrow
Zari20 Goldie
Zari20
Zari20

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 9:47am | IP Logged
thanks 4 the update... Big smile
3 angels IF-Rockerz
3 angels
3 angels

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 9:51am | IP Logged
thanks for the update and yeah it seems a good epi.
the story also is not dragging and lets pray anji dont do anything stupid and good towards pammi.
sana_doll IF-Rockerz
sana_doll
sana_doll

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 9:52am | IP Logged
kavya knows yayy

Thanx mel Big smile
---Samaira--- IF-Rockerz
---Samaira---
---Samaira---

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 9:53am | IP Logged
thanks for the update!!i still dont think they b toghther wen anjali finds out that pammi did it for her anjali will try to bring pammi n kavya bac.god plz anjali i dont want u to do that Angry

Go to top