Dharampatni

Another press report tvbasti

phil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Imagine TV's shows Dharampatni and Haar Jeet to be axed?

Posted about 2 hours ago | 0 comment

According to the latest buzz Imagine TV's newly launched shows 'Dharampatni' and 'Haar Jeet' have failed to rake in the TRPs and rumours are doing the rounds that both the shows will be pulled off the air by the end of this month.

Dharampatni featuring the likes of Harshad Chopra and Aasiya Kazi which was launched in August, 2011 has constantly been under the scanner as it struggled to gain numbers on the rating charts. Dharampatni highlights the life of a couple where the girl propels her husband to succeed and live an affluent life. Buzz is that the channel is not too happy with the performance of Dharampatni and has decided to axe it if the TRPs don't improve by the end of this month.

Whereas Haar Jeet follows the story of two girls whose parents exploit them for their own benefit. The show too has failed to impress the viewers even after the presence of popular child artiste Jannat Zubair in the show.

Sources from the channel informed that both the shows have been issued an ultimatum by the channel to improve the TRPS by the end of December.

Wish the channel is more clear about the choice of concepts right during their inception.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

may63 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I like the last paragraph of the article. It is so true that channel does not know what they want to achieve. I feel so much for talented actor like HC. He took a risk with this show and channel. I hope next time he will choose project and channel vey carefullyEdited by may63 - 12 years ago
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Two articles on the deadline of the show .. Now it's confirmed 😭
I have nothing to say .. All the best to HC and the entire DP team! I hope that they might be able to cope up with this situation! They should know that no matter what anyone says, we are always with them and will always appreciate them!
harshadbaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
another articleee...
i thnk it will be a good decision to off-air da show SORRY to say tht buttt i dnt thnk da storyline is doing very well ...i am only hre for harshad hope he will choose a good project n channel

BEST OF LUCK TO HC N AK
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This show is still much better than so many other shows, at least for me.  Yes it went off track for a week, but it came back on track.  I don't think the show is as bad as some say it is.  And I definitely don't think it deserves to be pulled.

The show was a lot better during the marriage and the initial post marriage days, yes. I think those were the heydays. But even so, it's in no way a horrible show.  It's just different.  Which is the biggest problem, unfortunately.
d show atleast deserves an xtension of 3 months 2 recover bcos widin 20 days it is impossible 4 any gud show, no matter in whicheva channel it is, they can't improve d ratings!!!
we shud just keep our fingers crossed!!
shivu01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I think biggest mistake was that it was launch during the KBS so viewer never got attached to this show.  We were able to see whatever we did not see HC doing in his precious show. 
Another biggest problem with this show is on Imaging otherwise it would have surviveEdited by shivu01 - 12 years ago
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yep this show needs an extension. 😭
sony sp shows omg all doing so well all in top 50

Imagine gone down so badly these days kya se kya ho gya😲