Saarthi

beautifully written :)

fizzles thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hey peopleπŸ˜ƒ

well....after reading Tina's fantastic update....I can imagine how much saarrthi is rocking right now! and the precap....haila...😳

And I know how much everyone (including meπŸ˜‰) have been waiting 4arjun and bhavri's union. and thank God....waiting is over!😊

but the point of my post is that arjun and bhavri's story has been written so beautifully. hats off 2the writers of saarrthi...πŸ‘ 

never have i seen a cheap scene or dialogue.....everything has been done in good taste and very romantic indeed!πŸ˜‰ And 2be honest....I'm actually glad that the writers didnt rush with their love story.....because  true love in  itself is a slow, gradual...yet beautiful process in life......😳

I hope 2see more beautifully written scenes between the cute couple.......and suraj-manasvi fans....dont worry....their time is also very near!πŸ˜‰

And I'm also very happy.....because...... when Karan does the romantic scenes......he looks cho chweet....!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Luv 2u all........πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by shazy - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raj_sahil thumbnail
waaa πŸ‘ shazy what a love talking πŸ‘ ... cool yaar i really agree with sweet heart πŸ˜‰ hats off for the writers of saarrthi πŸ‘ ...i wish some thing cute should happened now b/t suraj ~ manasvi also... πŸ˜‰

i wish i could have ASIT number so i can send him my dream [ dream of love ] ~ they could create some thing related to my dream b/t any one of them or both jodi πŸ˜ƒ ...ahhh what a relax that [duriyaa come ho gaii b/t arjun ~ bhoomi]...
LOVE IS TURE 😊 ...LOVE TAKES TIME πŸ˜‰ ...LOVE MAKE U CRY 😭 ...LOVE MAKE U HAPPY πŸ˜ƒ ...LOVE MAKE U JELOUSE 😑 ...BUT EVEN LOVE IS LOVE...

tammy
TiNa58 thumbnail
Very true, Shazy!! πŸ‘ I've always felt that there is much more reality in how Arjun & Bhoomi's love story turned out coz I, for one, do not believe that love happens right away, even in marriage. As you said, love is a gradual process. It takes time to truly fall in love with a person. Arjun's love for Bhoomi is indeed true, as he didn't rush into it. He didn't fall in love with her coz he had to, being her husband but he just did--out of LOVE itself.. 😳 Honestly, I'm glad that the writers didn't rush into it..I mean, other serials show husbands and wives falling in love after a few days of marriage--which isn't the case in real life..Glad u brought this up, Shaz.. 😳
Virgo_Stars thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
u r rite
i am so excited about tomorrows episode πŸ˜ƒ
mera_zahaan thumbnail
i totally agree with u guys!!
hats off to saarrthi!!
TiNa58 thumbnail
Here's a passage about love, which I really love. It's from the Bible & also from the film, 'A Walk To Remember':

Love is patient, love is kind.
It does not envy. It does not boast. It is not proud.
It is not rude. It is not selfish. It is not easily angered.
It does not remember wrongs done against it.
It is not happy with evil, but with truth.
It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
Love never fails.

And here's something very appropriate for Arjun (glad he took his time...). It's from the song by Lifehouse, "If I don't have you":

You see it's not always right to tell someone you love them
You have to think twice before you say those three words
Cause they can mean the world for that someone
If you don't mean it then don't even bother to tell those three words

You're always by my side and I can't live one day without you in my life
You give that strength to say those three words and I really mean them
So I'll say to you

If I don't have you then my world would end
If I don't have you then I would die
If I don't have you then my world would en

Just listen I need you
Don't walk away don't walk away
I'll say those 3 words just those 3 words
I really luv u
Oh I love you

I love you...

So sweet & romantic, na? 😳
fizzles thumbnail

Originally posted by: TiNa58

Glad u brought this up, Shaz.. 😳

aaaww Tina....u called me Shaz....I love it when people call me that. It reminds me of my old uni days...when my close friend use 2call me that. Thanx for that.....πŸ€—

and yes....the passage u posted is really beautiful. I love reading such things......πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by shazy - 18 years ago
TiNa58 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shazy

aaaww Tina....u called me Shaz....I love it when people call me that. It reminds me of my old uni days...when my close friend use 2call me that. Thanx for that.....πŸ€—

Aww..Really? Shall call u Shaz from now on..πŸ˜‰ I like the sound of it..And while typing the msg, I dunno why but I really felt like calling u Shaz & so I did..πŸ˜³πŸ€—

TiNa58 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shazy

well....after reading Tina's fantastic update....I can imagine how much saarrthi is rocking right now! and the precap....haila...😳

Thankoo, Shaz..πŸ€—

fizzles thumbnail
thanx sweety!!! and what a fabulous piece u posted...it's such a heart warming passage! now I know why ur so intelligent....ur well read my friend!! πŸ˜ƒ