hey guys can you help me!!!!!!!

Sujalthegreat thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago

Did Raghu ever mention that he actually saw the killer, when he or she contacted him, in the first place? If not, then this could mean that Raunak is not the killer, cause what if the killer contacted him over phone or sent someone, but gave Raunak's name.

Hence Raghu then tries finding out who he is Raunak and actually sees the actual Raunak. And assumes it is him, therefore taking his name when he died.

Cause when Raghu was murdered, it was Bikram who bought the rope with him, so my guess is that the killer is more than one person.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GK'S BIG FAN thumbnail
actually,raunak said to raghu on that phone that he is raunak khandelwal calling!!!! and raunak voice was also there !!!it might be this reason!!!!i think so (NOT SURE)
~~~Radhika'~~
Sujalthegreat thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
If Raghu only contacted Raunak over the phone, then I still say that Raunak is not the killer, cause don't forget, if GK can get someone to speak in Simran's voice, saying that she is Vansh's old girlfriend, Then why can't there be a male person who can fake their voice.
GK'S BIG FAN thumbnail
ya it cud be!!! yaar par raunak ne simran ko bata diya hai ki vansh ka katill raunak hi hai !!! aur i think woh sach bole raha hai !!! now wat can i say !!!
~~~Radhika~~~