Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Sanaya Irani AT# 5 KKG rocksss so as Sanaya <3 - Page 116

sayani2807 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
evn i felt d "trying to run" act was a bit 2 much..but i didnt feel dat it was an overacting from SANAYA..& who is GH??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: aa123.80

Priye, exactly. The one character which has been messed with the most is DEF KKG. No consistency AT ALL. One day you see her crying, and the other jumping? Heck you'd expect her to show some maturity after the Shyam incident, but nooo.

totally agree. I am glad people here at the AT feel this way. I wanted to say these thing out loud many times but many people assume that we are brainless ASR fans if we criticize anything about KKG. 

aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: -Nithi-

Kushi needs to learn some manners first  πŸ˜† bakhi sab kuch badh mai. 

They don't even ask a guest whether they will have to drink / eat something ? Instead shout as if you got fits ? 

Anjali is retaining La's position for treating Kushi like a nanny ! 
A doormat treating another one as πŸ˜†

W*F is Payal doing at home ? She is the honewale bahu, why the hell should she not help Anjali ? 

Kushi is treated like a dust by everyone. Only ASR is good to her but she treats him like a dirt ! On the top of it, I don't know how she behaves like a kid ! 
😡

EXACTLY. Who the hell acts like that when a guest shows up? Or was the extra screaming cause of ASR? πŸ˜• Anyhow, it was a put-off. Shout, shout and shout. Nothing more. Just to show her loud, they'll go on to show her mannerless as well.
Agree, why would Anjali not call Payal? And what the hell is this lady so busy with that she can't even arrange puja ka saaman?
I had problems with Khushi's continued services at RM since ages back, so nothing new. Heck, she's not your employee anymore.
aa123.80 thumbnail
Sayani, GH is gautam hegde. The mahaan CV of this show, who also writes for Saathiya.

Fari, rofl. I'm annoyed at how they're portraying Khushi. The OTT-ness and screechiness are definitely not welcome.
-Nithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ishu, according to Payal, they are rishtadar haina πŸ€£

Yeah right, forget that Shyam never exits, marry and live with them in the same house ! Kya hain bhai ? πŸ˜΅

Priya, exactly, Anjali's character is useless, senseless et al ! 

aa123.80 thumbnail
Achaaa, so the added burden is cause hone wale rishtedaar hain, so much so that Khushi's gotta help her in pujas for her pati dev? πŸ€£

Guys, move to the next one!

-Nithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Goutham Hedge:

How to sketch a lead lady's character ?

Either make her 
1. dumb or dumrainy (dumb + brainy)
2. doesn't open her mouth even for tsunami or doesn't close till tsumani hits
3. Either worship the male lead or treat him like a crap
4. sabse phele make sure she believes only in goodness
5. If a pallu falls off her head or a scarf from neck, she should act as if she has lost her virginity.
6. make sure that she forgives everyone including Rashi behen, Urmilla and Shyam
7. Prepare dhoklas or aloos
8. to be silly, immature but show utter matureness at crisis

ARGH ! Just wanna pull my hair πŸ˜†