Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Cezanne's Karachi trip

sheetald thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Cezanne Khan

Cezanne Khan is missing from the Kasautii Zindagii Kay sets. Sources claim the actor is in Karachi, on a trip with his family.

Khan's absence from the show has resulted in the unit resorting to a duplicate in his place.

"We are doing cheat shoots every other day for him," said an actor.

Said Shalu, the creative head for the show, "Yes, Cezanne is in Karachi.

We have no issues with him, since he gave us a letter in advance, asking for the leave. We have shot with him before he left. I think he's returning on the 15th. Hopefully, we will resume shooting with him then."

Sources from the set claimed that Khan's absence was creating issues for the unit. "I don't think so much cheat shooting is good. We do resort to it once in a while, but not on an everyday basis."

However, Shalu added that it didn't hamper her work. "I am not having any problems with Cezanne.

That's the bottom line. Right now, we are shooting with Tina (Parakh) and Karan (Singh) a lot. After a couple of weeks, the story will again move around Shweta."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

somia thumbnail
the IF member (sorry don't remember the name) who talked to Cezanne on phone... I guess she was from Pakistan and she invited Cezanne to pakistan.... that must have excited Cezanne about Pakistan .... and that is so sweet of him 😊
madiha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OHH God!! cezzane is in karachi!! basically somia ..cezzane whole family live in karahi.His aunts and uncle.And itz not the first time he visiting here.I think itz his 4th or fifth visit.Yeah i have called cezzane but i didnt offer him to come here.I ll going to find him in his favourite restaurant 😉 .He will b there 😉 i m sure coz he loves barbq!!!

bunnyboo thumbnail
Thanks for the article!!! 😊
ASHiiEx33 thumbnail
Thanks!!  Edited by Princess_ash - 18 years ago
JaNnAT thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey thanx but i have readi it before ur post mansi jee is already posted it 😉