Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Arnav for Khushi! HIGH HOPES! Will Sooth U All! :)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

UltimateBarun

IF-Rockerz

UltimateBarun

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Arnav and Khushi

This is the only message I get from Arnav Singh Raizada's  face in the above PIC! Only if he could say it Louder n clear enough! *SIGH*

I Have a strong hope that he will prove to be that ONLY HAND!

just love this  pic sooo much! 

The following 67 member(s) liked the above post:

rs67twinkle90Annie0247iluvdarcyJeeti1jennylives85RiHar20Khush_5ksreelailovesarunsvmiluvtwilight19felly_aarhi_78madhurya_chSuman786nainac01feyaWorkerBCrazySaRunianserendipity235craziefannancynairsun2011Hessa85memories_imDCgirlmirnalini--Sobi--FebruaryFlowerfly_dog..Damsel..gunayaarfareenature-loverBarunshellJennyAvnismitar--BSI-FaNaTic--zafiSanzBarbiearshi_karishSupna9--Krish---Antu-_-Aslan-anodaksgfan..Apz..--sumana13--mommamiaNaBoleTumNa...td_dhoomImzislmupinky_blueskies-MeraBarun-PinkCinderella--Nargis--mahamluvsbsArhimaniacOnepoundChicDiamondLifeanu17applesauce.MrDarcyfanincandescentMephistomishti_17

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arnav for Khushi! HIGH HOPES! Will Sooth U All! :)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

applesauce.

IF-Sizzlerz

applesauce.

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Ya..i tink every1's hopes r on arnav..bcz v cnt hv hope 4rm anjali..dat female hs memory in bytes...it wil b such a huge storm wen shyams truth wil b out infrnt of every1.

Edited by -Gautami - 08 December 2011 at 5:59am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UltimateBarun

UltimateBarun

IF-Rockerz

UltimateBarun

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
what no body liked it enough to comment!~ Unhappy..i though I am making  a sweet post~! me and my dreams, Day Dreaming

gunayaar

IF-Dazzler

gunayaar

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
wooow...sooo coooll yaar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

..Apz..

IF-Rockerz

..Apz..

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
it is such an awww postEmbarrassed...i wish he says it loud to the whole world...especially that creepwa...who then wil not dare to even look at khushi n run for his lifeEvil Smile

faree

ksreela

Groupbie

ksreela

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Would love to see it happen.

MrDarcyfan

UltimateBarun

IF-Rockerz

UltimateBarun

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnam

it is such an awww postEmbarrassed...i wish he says it loud to the whole world...especially that creepwa...who then wil not dare to even look at khushi n run for his lifeEvil Smile

AAAHHH! seedha dil pe laga yaar!

cant wait for him to show that to all Guptas,, specially buaji!

All Raizadas, 

n that kameena jha!

Cant wait for him to show that to the girl herself!

She will sooo neeed him!

Arnav dont let our hopes down!

CV's I wish u understand this!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mommamia..Apz..--sumana13--

sweetygirl28

IF-Dazzler

sweetygirl28

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Nice pic yaar.. he is so lovely at expressions...

hope he stands by her during this shyam track and he ll try to find out wats wrong with khushi.. after meeting jeeja ji she is not well(think abt it arnav)

and i want this shyam track to end.. they have just frightened me in sbs that i am thinking we are going to see the shyam track like a rubber band going on and on and on for the whole month.. what do u ppl think?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fareeUltimateBarun

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.