Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: yanks28

well that have to bump into each other...warna story kaise aage bhadegi?πŸ˜‰ They have what is called...kismet connection..😳..I personally hope they get handcuffed together or someone locks them alone in a very tight storage room or something...☺️.phir maza aayega  ☺️😈

N let it be so hot in there.. that.. our hotties.. need to get rid of whatever makes them feel hot EXCEPT themselves... 😈☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Gals thrs long way for "Tht" level of hotness..πŸ˜†.. Ashu babu to sharm se pani pani ho jayega.. πŸ˜†.. i jst cant seem to imagine.. wat he wud do!🀣.. he wud b so clueless.. it wud b so awkward getting tht close to Nidhi ji.. he wud b so embarrassed... fumbling for words and wat not... and on top... imagine him asking even abt a "Nidhi wanting a kiss"" to Armu.. he wud b so out of words..🀣🀣

bt for now i wud rather like to share thm tht unspoken love, understanding, and awareness..

how abt Nidhi going back to tht picnic spot..and accidently leaving her "those" earrings there...

Ashu goes back the same way and finds it.. now knowing very well tht yes she too visited the same spot...😍..

this wud b kinda..60s love.. πŸ˜†.. bt i want thm to go slow... real slow.. this time...😳
Edited by achiever - 12 years ago
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: achiever

Gals thrs long way for "Tht" level of hotness..πŸ˜†.. Ashu babu to sharm se pani pani ho jayega.. πŸ˜†.. i jst cant seem to imagine.. wat he wud do!🀣.. he wud b so clueless.. awkward.. and embarrassed... imagine him asking even abt a "Nidhi wanting a kiss"" to Armu.. he wud b out of words..🀣🀣

bt for now i wud rather like to share thm tht unspoken love, understanding, and awareness..

how abt Nidhi going back to tht picnic spot..and accidently leaving her "those" earrings there...

Ashu goes back the same way and finds it.. now knowing very well tht yes she too visited the same spot...😍..

this wud b kinda..60s love.. πŸ˜†.. bt i want thm to go slow... real slow.. this time...😳

I'd prefer PLENTY of deep and intense eye locks...the further away they are...the more desperate they will be for closeness... they should both tease the hell out of each other...πŸ˜› intezaar only increase the hotness quotient ...

@Tanu: WHOA ☺️☺️☺️☺️ I think right now they're both at a point where both feel shy but both cant help it but look...n...more..
achiever thumbnail

yeah.. i have one more scene..

how abt.. Ashu calling jst "Nidhi" instead of Dr. Nidhi or Dr. Nidhi Verma jst once...in his desperation to talk to Nidhi.. 😍
yanks28 thumbnail

yeah.. i have one more scene..

how abt.. Ashu calling jst "Nidhi" instead of Dr. Nidhi or Dr. Nidhi Verma jst once...in his desperation to talk to Nidhi.. 😍

So romantic...😳 Yesterday with Armaan...he called her "Nidhi" too...it sounded beautiful...😳
Armu4eva thumbnail
No one lets me.. drool β˜ΊοΈ UNCENSORED ashni stuff β˜ΊοΈ πŸ€£

lols.. i know Achiever.. jus tryna b my naughty self... πŸ€£

& i want to hear. .her say... ASHUTOSH AAP bade.. NAUGHTIE ho ji β˜ΊοΈ
yanks28 thumbnail
Tanu...keep dreaming and I'll try translating them into words...thru my Fanfics...😳

definitely wanna see him calling her with "tum" and "Nidhi" in the show...and I wanna hear her calling him Ashutosh...even when she's with Anji...she only refers to him as "Dr Ashutosh"...
achiever thumbnail
i bet she is never gonna call him Ashutosh..  she will jst call him aap or unko or something.. she wud never b able to call him Ashutosh... thts for sure.. πŸ˜†..

it wud b a very cute scene she wondering how to call him.. sir.. Dr.. jst doc or ji...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

i think she shud jst wear payal or something.. so tht she can signal wenever she wants his attention..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
achiever thumbnail
i think wearing payal and khankoing it to call his attention wud b more like our nidhi..
yanks28 thumbnail

i bet she is never gonna call him Ashutosh..  she will jst call him aap or unko or something.. she wud never b able to call him Ashutosh... thts for sure.. πŸ˜†..

it wud b a very cute scene she wondering how to call him.. sir.. Dr.. jst doc or ji...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

i think she shud jst wear payal or something.. so tht she can signal wenever she wants his attention..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

nooo I wanna hear "Ashutosh" out of her mouth...it'll make it all...intimate 😳 but my mom has never called my dad with his first name ...she uses his full nameπŸ˜†

OMG ji is too old fashioned πŸ˜ƒ have u guys read Jane Eyre? She calls him "Sir" throughout the book...but when he proposes her he tells her to say his first name "Give me my name"..and then she says "Edward, I will marry you"...in the end when she returns to him she thinks of him as "my Edward" instead of "Mr Rochester"