•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago
The producers of the serial can't play with our feelings again n again.If they show that Dhruv has died in accident ,then its very bad.Because Dhruv n Vedika r made for each other.And even if Karan become a good human being ,even then I can't imagine Vedika without Dhruv.
But if they dhow this then they r just making fool of us, just to earn publicity. 😑
Dhruv can't die n now Dhruv n Vedika should meet n story should move ahead.Its a long time that they r apart. πŸ˜•
he wont die

but they wont know who is dead!!

Cuz of Dhruv says that he is Dhruv they might not believe him and think it could be Karan!!!!!

So then they will be confused!!!!

Originally posted by janamika

The producers of the serial can't play with our feelings again n again.If they show that Dhruv has died in accident ,then its very bad.Because Dhruv n Vedika r made for each other.And even if Karan become a good human being ,even then I can't imagine Vedika without Dhruv.
But if they dhow this then they r just making fool of us, just to earn publicity. 😑
Dhruv can't die n now Dhruv n Vedika should meet n story should move ahead.Its a long time that they r apart. πŸ˜•

Sachiii

ya i m also sure he is not dead.. infact.. now he have to prove.. he is dhruv..
DNA test can be done rite? anyways if the concept person is that stupid atleast have Karan blurt sumthng out by accident and then every1 nos that he is KAran 😳

Originally posted by Nausheenghtfan

ya i m also sure he is not dead.. infact.. now he have to prove.. he is dhruv..

true he has to prove. but only when he recovers his memory😭😭

dey r jus dragging da show now. dey r repeating da whole lali thing again 😑.
they really are dragging this show to the extent that no one will watch the show, they need to bring dhruv and vedika back and need to find someone else to bother around with