India-Forums

Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan
Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan

Monday 13th March update

princess belle IF-Dazzler
princess belle
princess belle

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 8:46am | IP Logged

Hi Guys as Resham has exams I am updating todays episode.

Recap

KK sees Rakeshnath uncle being beaten up, Manik saying to him self 50 lakhs were easy to get now I want 50 crores.

Scene 1

Brij calling police reporting that kk has seen Rakeshnath abeing beaten up by goons and he is a fraud and  an impostor and to arrest him. Manik overhears and thinks to him self  stupid Rakesnath is going to give the game away.

Scene 2

Manik goes to chawl to see Rakeshnath and starts to beat him saying you are going to give the game away the wadwas have spotted you and they have reported you to the police. Kamya saves rakesnath and tell Manik we are going to end this game before we get caught.

Scene3  ………….So sweet.

Su meets Dhruv, Su cuddles Dhruv and says how did you get here Dhruv points to kk who is standing in distance looking sad. Su and kk talk while dhruv is playing. Su Tries to explain why he left but kk says You don't need to explain anything. I under stand the test you are giving for your brother and family. I have complete faith in you. But you must know that I can never be anyone elses so I will always wait for you where you left me in this life and for ever.

Scene 4

Krish sees Kamya in office. She says she is Jatins new PA. Krish is happy Jatin comes along and Krish whispers that Kamya is the girl he liked in London. Jatin ays he will fix it for him and Kamya.

Scene 5

Krish sees su and tells hin about Kamya being Jatins Pa and Rakeshnath being fraud and also that Jatin was beaten up and he had to give 50 lakhs to goons. Su is worried for Jatin and tells Krish to look out for him. Next Su asks how is kk , Krish says its holi tomorrow she will be waiting for you so you must come.

Scene 6

Everyone playing hol, brij and kul making bhang.

Dadi and Veena say to Jatin Today is a day of fresh starts forgive and forget, You have to make kk yours. Jatin says thats up to kk but I will try.

Scene 7

Dadaji meets his friend Gordandas and welcomes him.

Scene 8

Kk sitting in bedroom all sad. Jatin comes and says to her I understand you don't want to come out but the pariwar want you to and I know that kk will never let down the pariwar and hurt their feelings. Jatins turns and leaves and smiles evily as he has emotionally blackmailed kk. Jatin goes out in garden and over hears dadaji talking to Gordandas . Gordandas says If you need an investor please let me know as I have money to invest Dadaji says he will tell Jatin. Jatin with an evil look joins in the conversation  with dadaji and Gordandas.

Scene 8

KK comes out and is looking very heavily pregnant and sad,She tells Krish not to put colour on her  but Jatin walkes up to her with hand ful of colour as he goes to put it on kk she grabs his arm  stops him.Jatin and kk stare at each other.

Tomorrow  Manik seen talking to Goons and next wakes up in a daze and thinks I hope I havn't said something I shouldn't have while I was drunk.

*Resham* IF-Veteran Member
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Thank u so much for the update,

good kk stopped ja bec it is the right of su to put colour for kk and noone else.

thanks , i will update tom ., dont worry, thanks for helping me out.

Innocent angel Goldie
Innocent angel
Innocent angel

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 8:58am | IP Logged
thanx 4 d update Smile
x.Asian~Flava.x IF-Sizzlerz
x.Asian~Flava.x
x.Asian~Flava.x

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 9:07am | IP Logged
thanx 4 the update.

finally there was a holi scene, but no sumit, not fair.
princess belle IF-Dazzler
princess belle
princess belle

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 9:26am | IP Logged
You are welcome Resham. Wink Hope your exam went well. Wink
u_rabia Goldie
u_rabia
u_rabia

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Thank u so much for the update
---Samaira--- IF-Rockerz
---Samaira---