India-Forums

Kkavyanjali
Kkavyanjali

I am backkkkkkkk

Madiha_07 IF-Dazzler
Madiha_07
Madiha_07

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 8:40am | IP Logged

Hey guysssssss i am back at lasttttt had examz cummin so had to leave.. can someone be beryyy kind enough to tell me wats happenin for the last 2 weekzSmileSmile

Thankkkkkkk u!

its good to be bckooSmile

kkavy Goldie
kkavy
kkavy

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 8:50am | IP Logged
hey madhiha a lot happened yaar which we dont like Cry pammi anjali became so much close its like they became close as best friends because of ved
and they together are now dealing with nitya and nitya one time made an attemp of killing ved but anjali save him nitya did all this bczkkavy wrote all his property to ved and made pammi as acare taker so
but anjali had a plan and told pammi to do that pami told she will do anything to save ved
so she tells her to do in such a way that kkavy himself change the will
so she behaves very badly to ved and kkavy so that kkavy began to dislike her
meanwhile anjali attends all the family functions and kkavy again comes a little close last week one episode was nice
and next when the plan is complete anjali thinks since pammi did all this for ved i will do something for pammi
and and tells yug to come hear her and pretend as if they are ok and they are ready tomarry
suddenly yug comes and put engagement ring on anjalis fingure Cry before the entire family Cry Cry Cry
and tells everyone that they are gonna marry soon

kkavy asks anjali that if her and yugs misunderstandngs are over anjali tells yes yug called me and said sorry so i grnated him kkavy crys so much that Cry
was a very sad episode
so pammi thinks in her mid that no this cannot happen anjali still loves kkavy she need to come back to this house
and why is yug behaving like this
and she dosnt agree with all of them and is not happy for yug and anjalis reunipn
so madiha i think our new pamim mind may do something to unite kkavy and anjali if that happen i will be on top of the world so as u all i think Wink
sorry i am a little weak in giving updates Embarrassed spare me
Madiha_07 IF-Dazzler
Madiha_07
Madiha_07

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 9:17am | IP Logged
awwwwwwwww thanks so so so sosoooooooooooo muchhh Hug... i hope pammi brings kavya n anjali togather Big smile Big smile Big smile .. once again thanks so much Smile Smile
kkavy Goldie
kkavy
kkavy

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 9:18am | IP Logged
ur welcome Embarrassed Embarrassed
QueenE IF-Rockerz
QueenE
QueenE

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 9:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kkavy

hey madhiha a lot happened yaar which we dont like Cry pammi anjali became so much close its like they became close as best friends because of ved
and they together are now dealing with nitya and nitya one time made an attemp of killing ved but anjali save him nitya did all this bczkkavy wrote all his property to ved and made pammi as acare taker so
but anjali had a plan and told pammi to do that pami told she will do anything to save ved
so she tells her to do in such a way that kkavy himself change the will
so she behaves very badly to ved and kkavy so that kkavy began to dislike her
meanwhile anjali attends all the family functions and kkavy again comes a little close last week one episode was nice
and next when the plan is complete anjali thinks since pammi did all this for ved i will do something for pammi
and and tells yug to come hear her and pretend as if they are ok and they are ready tomarry
suddenly yug comes and put engagement ring on anjalis fingure Cry before the entire family Cry Cry Cry
and tells everyone that they are gonna marry soon

kkavy asks anjali that if her and yugs misunderstandngs are over anjali tells yes yug called me and said sorry so i grnated him kkavy crys so much that Cry
was a very sad episode
so pammi thinks in her mid that no this cannot happen anjali still loves kkavy she need to come back to this house
and why is yug behaving like this
and she dosnt agree with all of them and is not happy for yug and anjalis reunipn
so madiha i think our new pamim mind may do something to unite kkavy and anjali if that happen i will be on top of the world so as u all i think Wink
sorry i am a little weak in giving updates Embarrassed spare me

Welcome back Madhiha - Kkavy I could not have put it better my self.

But we forget about a nasty creature called nitya, she is bound to come and do something and spoil everything  hopefully to kavya and anjali's advantage without her realising it.

Esti aunty

kkavy Goldie
kkavy
kkavy

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 9:38am | IP Logged
oh thank u esti

ya esti totally forgot about nitya and her evil plans Angry but i think we can chill for sometime before this time nitya does something kkavy should know about her waiting for that week and wow hou cool will that episode be esti Embarrassed
kitty468 IF-Dazzler
kitty468
kitty468

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 9:39am | IP Logged
welcum back madiha, Big smile
thanks for the update too. i havent yet read the updates of the last two weeks.
Madiha_07 IF-Dazzler
Madiha_07
Madiha_07

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Thanko Kitty and Esti aunty Smile Smile
hehe well where therez Nitya there is always hell!lol theres is noway she will back off!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index