Madiha_07 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hey guysssssss i am back at lasttttt had examz cummin so had to leave.. can someone be beryyy kind enough to tell me wats happenin for the last 2 weekz😊😊

Thankkkkkkk u!

its good to be bckoo😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
well basically shruti got kidnapped again for the second tym and then this couple found her and took her to the hospice where paro aslo found her now she is back home and gone somewhere on business the other bhabhi in the house dunno her name but it aint trishna nor paro thinks theere may b someifnk goin on with sameer and gayatri since he saw them chatting and stuuf and her signed some pregannacy papeers claming he is the husband pallvi has these appers as she toild the nurse that the dad is going away therefore he wont be able to sign the missing pages and tat to give it to her and yada yada

thats all ive watched so far been busy with work as well
Sasha4eva thumbnail
Yeh the other bhabhi is shilpa, who thinks there is something fishy between gaytri and sameer. and recently chaya as usual been teasing parvati about suyesh mehra. also a new character called Anisha has entered kahaani, might be something to do with suyesh but dont know, she has come as shruti's friend and sameer's they know her from austrila, thats it really nothing else has really happened

Also there are rumours that Suyesh Mehra walked out of kahaani, but dont know if it is 100% confirmed. Edited by Sasha4eva - 18 years ago
.Prometheus. thumbnail
thanks i was wondering the name it was on the tip of my tongue but coudnt remember
Madiha_07 thumbnail
awww thankssss alotttt MainEkHasina and Sasha4eva it helped 😊 ... hope Suyesh Mehra doesn't leave kahaani 😭 😭
Sasha4eva thumbnail
Its ok, i know that happens when you know the name but just cant remember it when you need it. πŸ˜†  Its happens to me alotπŸ˜†

Edited by Sasha4eva - 18 years ago
Sasha4eva thumbnail
Thats ok Madiha_07 good to have helped, i know even i was starting to like suyesh mehra's character, god knows what ekta will do now????
Madiha_07 thumbnail
hehe i don't think ekta even knows herself what she is doing
.Prometheus. thumbnail
yeh i hope he dont leave either he suits the chartacter of suyesh dunno wot the replacement will be lyk πŸ˜•
Sasha4eva thumbnail
I fink dat mihir/ Mr bajaj can only fit the bill as equally as good as suyesh was, otherwise they should bring OM back. I think mr bajaj he has got a unique style and he is a auesome actor, he is like a complete package which are rare these days and he would suit parvati as well. Wot do others think?????