Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

India-Forums

I am Backo

Madiha_07 IF-Dazzler
Madiha_07
Madiha_07

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 8:35am | IP Logged

Hey guysssssss i am back at lasttttt had examz cummin so had to leave.. can someone be beryyy kind enough to tell me wats happenin for the last 2 weekzSmileSmile

Thankkkkkkk u!

its good to be bckooSmile

.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 8:43am | IP Logged
well basically shruti got kidnapped again for the second tym and then this couple found her and took her to the hospice where paro aslo found her now she is back home and gone somewhere on business the other bhabhi in the house dunno her name but it aint trishna nor paro thinks theere may b someifnk goin on with sameer and gayatri since he saw them chatting and stuuf and her signed some pregannacy papeers claming he is the husband pallvi has these appers as she toild the nurse that the dad is going away therefore he wont be able to sign the missing pages and tat to give it to her and yada yada

thats all ive watched so far been busy with work as well
Sasha4eva Goldie
Sasha4eva
Sasha4eva

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Yeh the other bhabhi is shilpa, who thinks there is something fishy between gaytri and sameer. and recently chaya as usual been teasing parvati about suyesh mehra. also a new character called Anisha has entered kahaani, might be something to do with suyesh but dont know, she has come as shruti's friend and sameer's they know her from austrila, thats it really nothing else has really happened

Also there are rumours that Suyesh Mehra walked out of kahaani, but dont know if it is 100% confirmed.

Edited by Sasha4eva - 13 March 2006 at 8:52am
.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 8:59am | IP Logged
thanks i was wondering the name it was on the tip of my tongue but coudnt remember
Madiha_07 IF-Dazzler
Madiha_07
Madiha_07

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 9:00am | IP Logged
awww thankssss alotttt MainEkHasina and Sasha4eva it helped Smile ... hope Suyesh Mehra doesn't leave kahaani Cry Cry
Sasha4eva Goldie
Sasha4eva
Sasha4eva

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Its ok, i know that happens when you know the name but just cant remember it when you need it. LOL  Its happens to me alotLOL

Edited by Sasha4eva - 13 March 2006 at 9:03am
Sasha4eva Goldie
Sasha4eva
Sasha4eva

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Thats ok Madiha_07 good to have helped, i know even i was starting to like suyesh mehra's character, god knows what ekta will do now????
Madiha_07 IF-Dazzler
Madiha_07
Madiha_07

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 9:29am | IP Logged
hehe i don't think ekta even knows herself what she is doing

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index