Tumhari Disha

I KISSED ASHISH !!!!!

Asian Princess thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

omg guyz i saw ashish at zee carnival on saturday after waiting in one hour queee 🤢lolll nobody knew he was so they were like who was to see him i was like meeeeee 😛 lolll i walked on autograph stage and said hii then i asked him talk to my aunt on my phone cause she loves him lolll then he signed my name wrong 😕 loll but hes sooo cute then i goo thankxxx and then took a pic with him loll he was trying to fix my digi loll then i kissed him on his chhek and he kissed me back i was like wohooooo soooo bufffff 😉😉😉..he got kinda shy though loll......hez kinda old but he still sexy ...he hasn't got a great dress sense either but he still buff !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love Asian Princess

Edited by Asian Princess - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah he's 31!!!!!!!

i still cant believe that!
Asian Princess thumbnail
but his beard was all spikeeyyy lollll ppoor guy he didnt know i was gnna kiss him he got well shy
*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
😆

i dont think he would expect that!!!!!......

mona05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well done !!our hero is sexy...EH!
harsy thumbnail
Asian princess u r crazy dear.... 😆 😆 Anyway u have given him a kiss..... 😳 he must be over the moon thinking that some girl has kissed her... 😉 u r damn lucky
Pachu.P thumbnail

1 word:

LUCKY!!!
Jaslove thumbnail
PRINCESS so dam lucky yaar. looks like your lefe was made 😃, guli jaanu too bad he didn't come to USA 😉
soni28 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG u got to kiss him 😳 AP u r lucky 😊
blah_blah thumbnail
awww!!

lucky 😳 😳 😳 i was suppose 2 go..but i couldnt in the end...

my mother was suddenly ill...but we hadnt got the ticketz then anyway..we were gna buy it at the gates and wot not 😆