Remix

This is cool!!!! MUST READ!!!!!

preetijaiswal19 IF-Dazzler
preetijaiswal19
preetijaiswal19

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 8:29am | IP Logged

Hey look what I found!!!!!!

Remix team roots for canine safety on Holi

" I empathise with animals when they are smeared with colour. When I was approached for the campaign I grabbed the offer whole- heartedly

O ne rather sadistic idea of having fun during Holi celebrations is to target colour filled balloons at animals, especially dogs and smear them with colour. And taking up arms against this cruelty are popular teen icons, Tia, Ranveer, Yuvi and Anvesha of Remix fame. Dressed as their canine friends, the four of them are appearing in a PETA campaign, which urges youth to be compassionate towards animals in this first-ever advertisement by petaDishoom.com.

"I was a little apprehensive about dressing like a dog but when they told me the context I was game for it. And we looked cute dressed as dogs," says Karan Wahi aka Ranveer. Karan has no problem with canines but at the same time is not comfortable when they are too close to him. "They are good from a distance," he says. However Karan says he is dead against testing of eye make-up on animals. He says, "This cruel practice that's so rampant must be dis- couraged. It makes the poor animals blind and is the most inhuman thing one can ever do." While Karan is petrified of dogs Raj Singh Arora, aka Yuvi runs away from colours during Holi. So, he understands the plight of animals that are targeted during the festival. "I empathise with animals when they are smeared with colour. When I was approached for the campaign I grabbed the offer whole-heartedly," says Raj.

The girls, Priya Wal and Shweta Gulati, were more than game for the campaign. "We love animals and pamper stray dogs on the sets. It feels so nice to have pets around you all the time," says Priya. Though she is an animal lover, Priya choos es not to keep a pet at home as she hates the "idea of leaving them locked up in the house for hours." Shweta reveals that she loves to be greeted by Fibi, her cocker spaniel after a hard day's work. "My maid attends to its needs when I am not at home. I loved the idea of dressing up as a doggie. I have a huge picture of ours in the costume and I simply love it," she says.

hellraiser Goldie
hellraiser
hellraiser

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 8:33am | IP Logged
posted already..thnxx neway
Innocent angel Goldie
Innocent angel
Innocent angel

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 8:50am | IP Logged
thanx 4 d info Smile
mysterious girl IF-Dazzler
mysterious girl
mysterious girl

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 8:58am | IP Logged
thanx they all r lookin so cute
akshatlover Senior Member
akshatlover
akshatlover

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 8:59am | IP Logged
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SOOO CUTE!!!!
~*Manshi*~ IF-Rockerz
~*Manshi*~
~*Manshi*~

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 9:01am | IP Logged
thnx. all of dem r luking sooo sweet Big smile
prajakta bhagat Groupbie
prajakta bhagat
prajakta bhagat

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 9:23am | IP Logged
must say ihavnt seen so cute doggys in my life. LOL Wink all   rrrrr looking so ggoooooood Embarrassed Tongue
saff IF-Dazzler
saff
saff

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 9:24am | IP Logged
thnxxxxxxxxx posted alrediiiii karan luks really cute Confused n so ds shewta

Go to top