Htred track will b due 2 Kushis parents revelation

Posted: 12 years ago
I don't think the hatred track will be cause of  Shyam's revelation as there are never ending proof's to expose Shyam and to prove Kushi's innocence.  Plus SBS an all say next is t heir love track so it could not possibly go wrong with Shyam.  Yes there is a huge possibility the hatred track coming with knowing who Kushi's parents were.  As the initial promos stated that Kushi is the cause of Arnav's pain.  So its their past that will make their present a hatred track and moving the serial into a different level.  And showing Kushi's so many sides she may turn detective later on and find out the reality of what happened in the past.  ðŸ˜ƒ

I don't mind the hatred track due to Khushi's past..but i want everyone to believe Khushi when she reveals Shyam!!
u may be rte.. i dnt wan htrd track 4 marrge.. let dem atlest av sme love romance 4 sme tme.. b4 der pasts r revld to dem...

Tht thought crossed my mind aswell...n i wud really wish tht somethein like this happens, its much better than the typical scenario where everyone blames khushi. 😒

Edited by zaniax - 12 years ago
wooow...gud prediction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!watever it may be ARhiii luv track s on to air!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i'm xcitd 4 shyam revelation n deir luv journey...
Agree with u.
There are so many loopholes in shyam related hatred track.
The real hatred thread lies in their past.
Edited by rechup - 12 years ago
Originally posted by gunayaar

wooow...gud prediction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!watever it may be ARhiii luv track s on to air!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i'm xcitd 4 shyam revelation n deir luv journey...
😊😊😊
Anything that takes the focus away from Shyam's ugly story is better...😃

i agree with all those people! i think a hatred track due to past will do much more justice to the story than the "shyam" track.

I was thinking the same also posted it in another topic LOL
i too dont think they'll hate each other because of Shyam but bcause of the past