Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Ash95

IF-Dazzler

Ash95

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
I don't think the hatred track will be cause of  Shyam's revelation as there are never ending proof's to expose Shyam and to prove Kushi's innocence.  Plus SBS an all say next is t heir love track so it could not possibly go wrong with Shyam.  Yes there is a huge possibility the hatred track coming with knowing who Kushi's parents were.  As the initial promos stated that Kushi is the cause of Arnav's pain.  So its their past that will make their present a hatred track and moving the serial into a different level.  And showing Kushi's so many sides she may turn detective later on and find out the reality of what happened in the past.  Big smile

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

4evaVivianfelly_aCrazySaRunianSumukiJuicee_Sushiesun2011Barunshellgunayaarpreetijaiswal19rechup-BaRul-ParAz-..Amina..DiamondLife--Nargis--Imzislmudumas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Htred track will b due 2 Kushis parents revelation" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Amina..

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011Juicee_Sushiethecraze92Barunshell

preethi12345

Goldie

preethi12345

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
u may be rte.. i dnt wan htrd track 4 marrge.. let dem atlest av sme love romance 4 sme tme.. b4 der pasts r revld to dem...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sumukisun2011

zaniax

IF-Dazzler

zaniax

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged

Tht thought crossed my mind aswell...n i wud really wish tht somethein like this happens, its much better than the typical scenario where everyone blames khushi. Disapprove

Edited by zaniax - 08 December 2011 at 6:38am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

gunayaar

IF-Dazzler

gunayaar

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
wooow...gud prediction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!watever it may be ARhiii luv track s on to air!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i'm xcitd 4 shyam revelation n deir luv journey...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

rechup

IF-Rockerz

rechup

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Agree with u.
There are so many loopholes in shyam related hatred track.
The real hatred thread lies in their past.

Edited by rechup - 08 December 2011 at 7:08am

Shweta_1

Goldie

Shweta_1

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gunayaar

wooow...gud prediction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!watever it may be ARhiii luv track s on to air!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i'm xcitd 4 shyam revelation n deir luv journey...
SmileSmileSmile

-Sush-

IF-Rockerz

-Sush-

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Anything that takes the focus away from Shyam's ugly story is better...Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011music1

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.