Originally posted by: Awww

They are both same people....πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

Why do you have 2 screennames?

pihubole thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: teenindia_usa

hi nice seeing you here U interests?

Hiii,

my interests are dancing, talking on the phone, watchinig saregama, i love debu and hemu😳, going out with freinds. and yours?

roy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yaar pihu welcome home , good to see you again after tht song.

aap kya boltey hain lets fing out .make haste man .
Sima Samuel thumbnail

hello pihubole...welcome

am not surprised that my name is not there in ur list am not really popular here.. (psssttt... you need to be popular here otherwise ppl don't recognize u πŸ˜‰ ) also of course the threads i post never see the light of the day in the sense... not many find them interesting.. on well.. πŸ˜ƒ
roy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sima Samuel

hello pihubole...welcome

am not surprised that my name is not there in ur list am not really popular here.. (psssttt... you need to be popular here otherwise ppl don't recognize u πŸ˜‰ ) also of course the threads i post never see the light of the day in the sense... not many find them interesting.. on well.. πŸ˜ƒ

hey u really wanna be famous start bashing himesh , mark my words u wud be famous here within no time πŸ˜‰

pihubole thumbnail
HAHAHA...HR is funny guy with his funny grey hat with the logo that says "grow out a beard to be famous" lol
roy thumbnail
yeer pb are you really new here our recarnation of some old member πŸ˜‰ , be honest come on , u r coming after , this sare got over hhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm πŸ˜• πŸ˜†
Jem4Himesh thumbnail

Originally posted by: pihubole

HAHAHA...HR is funny guy with his funny grey hat with the logo that says "grow out a beard to be famous" lol

chup πŸ˜‘πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Sima Samuel thumbnail
Originally posted by: rage797

hey u really wanna be famous start bashing himesh , mark my words u wud be famous here within no time πŸ˜‰

very funnyyy...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

well it is not that i am a fan of his anyways... i did contribute a few words here and there ... though i wouldn't exactly call it bashing.. don't wanna be driven away by jemji...πŸ˜† kiddingggg

Edited by Sima Samuel - 18 years ago